Why did you do it?

Lexi's POV

I walked up the stairs with Kayla. When we got up to the room, we started talking. "What do you think they are talking about?" I asked. "The boys are there, he can't do to much damage." she said as the boys walked in. "Where's Zayn?" she asked as I began to panic. "He's in the cafeteria." Niall said sitting next to me. I got up and ran down the stairs into the cafeteria. What I saw terrified me. My uncle was on the ground, knocked out, Zayn holding his jaw and nose. "Why did you get in another fight?!?" I yelled at him. "I don't want you getting hurt because of him." he said stepping closer. "He won't hurt me, you will." I said backing away and running up the stairs. When I got to the room, I broke down. I was crying when I heard Zayn come in. "Alexis, let me explain." he said walking towards me. "What? That you got in a fight because of some stupid words!" I said pushing him away. "I DID IT BECAUSE I LOVE YOU!" he yelled at me. "YOU DONT KNOW WHAT LOVE IS! YOU DONT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT IT!" I yelled at him. "BECAUSE YOU WONT SHOW ME! MY LIFE WAS FINE UNTIL I MET YOU!" "SO NOW ITS MY FAULT?!? I LEFT MY DAD FOR YOU! I HATE YOU!" I yelled as tears ran down my cheeks. I felt a hand hit my cheek. I started to sob. "GET OUT! YOU CAN HURT ME BUT NOT MY BEST FRIEND! LEAVE OR I WILL MAKE YOU LEAVE!" Kayla yelled at him. He stood there, almost as if to challenge her. "Zayn, leave." I said quietly. "No." he said looking at me. "I was wrong you are a coward like him." I said looking at him. "Take that back! You don't know why I'm here." he yelled at me. "Zayn, leave now." I heard Louis say as he hugged me.

•••••••••••••••••••

Louis' POV

"Zayn, leave now." I said hugging Lexi, she just hugged me back. She actually hugged me. Her hair smelt so good. I know I'm creepy, but it did. I felt something warm on my shirt. I looked down and saw she was crying, her tears were so sad, but she looked beautiful anyways. How could Zayn just let her go? "Lexi, I know you just got out of a relationship, so do you want to go out for coffee, as friends?" I asked nervously. "Yeah, I would like that." she said smiling. I could tell she was sad. "What's wrong?" I asked. "Nothing, I just-" she was cut off by my phone ringing. "Hello?" "Hey Loubear!" it was El. "What's up babe?" I regretted saying that once I saw Lexis eyes tear up. "I'm gonna go, forget about coffee." she said running out of the room, I had a feeling I knew where she was going. "Who was that?" I heard El's voice come through the phone. "Lexi, I gotta go." I told her hanging up.

••••••••••••••••

Zayn's POV

I was walking down the hall when I saw Lexi crying. I'm going to kill whoever caused this. "Lexi, what's wrong?" I asked running up to her. "Like you would care." she scoffed and continued walking. That hurt. "Who said I didn't?" I asked grabbing her arm. "You kind of implied it when you slapped me! Let me go and give me the keys, I'm leaving." she said. I did as was told and watched her leave. I didn't want to but I have to let her go. "Be careful!" I called after her.

••••••••••••••••

Lexi's POV

I left without a word. Nobody followed me, nobody cares. I walked to the car in silence, growing more and more scared to what I was about to do. My hunger grew as I saw a victim, Travis. My ex, I ran towards him and tackled him. "Lexi?" he asked seeing my face. "Yes, Travis, it's me." I said pinning him. "But, you were so nice. What happened?" he asked. "Prison changes somebody, you know." I said tightening my grip on his arms. "Please let me go, Im sorry I didn't mean for you to get caught!" he said struggling. "You did this to me Travis, you created a monster." I said biting him and killing him. The blood was so warm, thick, and satisfying. I got up, wiping my mouth and heading to my car. I got home and went into the bathroom. I grabbed the blades out of my bag and started cutting. I slid it across once, a small cut, again, bigger, smaller. 3 cuts, one for Zayn, one for Louis, and one for Natalie. I watched the blood come out of my arm. I heard the door close, showing Zayn or Louis was here. I licked the blood, and put on a red sweatshirt, hoping to hide the blood. I walked out and Zayn came and hugged me. I winced at the contact and noticed his white shirt. I pulled away and noticed the sweater was clinging to my arm. I tried getting it off before he noticed, but I failed. "What's that?" he asked pointing to the now reddish brown spot, "Blood." I said looking at him. "From what?" he asked concerned. "A victim?" I said, more sounding like a question. "Who was it? I thought I saw him." he said stepping closer. "My ex, Travis." I told him backing away. "I know your lying, tell me the truth." he said grabbing my arm causing me to wince. He caught on and pulled the sleeve up. "Why did you do it?" he asked kissing the cuts. "3 different people." I told him pulling my arm away. "Who?" he asked. "Why are you so nosy?" I asked. "Who are they?" he asked again. "The top one is for you. The middle one for Louis. And the bottom for N-natalie." I stuttered, remembering how she died when she was 9, today would be her 14th birthday. "I caused this." he said running his hand over the scars. "She would've been 14 today." I said tearing up.