Will you go out with me? Part 2/4

Louie's POV

I ran into my girlfriends house to be met with her kissing another guy. A guy I recognized as one of my best mates, Harry. "YOU BISH! GO DIE IN A HOLE! AND YOU! WHEN I GET MY HANDS ON YOU, YOU BETTER BEG ME TO LET YOU KEEP YOUR LIFE!" I yelled at them as they noticed my presence. "Babe, let-" I cut her off "Don't waste your breath, and don't call me babe." I growled, storming out of the house. I called Ally. "I'm sorry, get over to my hotel now." I instructed, driving to meet her there.

Ally's POV (Finally!!)

I hopped in my car, driving to Louie's hotel. I ran up to his room, to be met with Niall comforting his best friend. "No! Zayn! Put me dowwwn!" the squeals of one of my best friends. They ran in, Lexi over his shoulder. "Ok!" he said and threw her onto the couch, landing next to her. "Why did you call?" I asked ignoring the couple making out, it was quite gross. "Why don't you go talk to your boyfriend!" he snapped at me. "Eleanor cheated on him with Harry." Niall explained. Oh. "WHAT?!?" Zayn and Lexi got off the couch. "Ally! I'm so sorry! I know you really liked him." Lexi said hugging me. "I'm sorry dude, there's plenty of fish in the sea." Zayn said awkwardly patting Louis' back. "Where is my bestie!" Lexi yelled and Kayla ran and jumped on her back. "Go talk to him, now's your chance." I watched as she ran and pulled Louie up. Okay den. "Well, this is awkward... I'm gonna go!" Lexi said running out of the room. "Not again." Zayn said chasing after her. "Wanna sit?" Niall said flashing a beautiful smile. "No. I'll just stand." I said sarcastically sitting down.

-Louie's POV-

"I'm sorry Lou, I know how it feels." Kayla said rubbing my back. "I know, you were heartbroken." I said looking at her with a pathetic smile. "It's her loss. You are really an amazing guy, millions of girls are out there. I know you'll find the right one." she smiled. "I think I can stop looking." I mumbled under my breath. Before I could process what I said, I leaned in. To my suprise, she leaned in too. I felt her soft lips on mine as my eyes closed. My hands found there way to her waist, her hands ran through my hair. It was perfect! "Oh! My poor virgin eyes!" A guy yelled. "Matt!" Kayla said jumping up. "Hey kiddo!" he said patting her head. "Who's this?" he asked. "This is Louie. Lou this is Matt, my best friend from camp." she introduced us. "Knock knock!" an Australian accent came from the hotel door, one that was familiar. "Oh. My. God!" Kayla squealed running out of the room. "Mikey! Luke! Calum! Ash!" Lexi yelled, I went out into the living room to see both girls hugging 5sos and crying. "I missed you so much! It's been so boring at the place without you guys." Michael said, eyeing us carefully. "I bet. We owned that lab!" Lexi yelled, covering her mouth right after. "Lab?" Zayn asked. "For, you wouldn't understand." Lexi and Kayla said in sync, along with 5sos. "Ok, well. I'm gonna go." Ally said, kissing Niall, causing him to blush. "Come on guys. Let's go catch up." Lexi said, they all smiled and I realized all 6 of them (Lexi, Kayla, Mikey, Luke, Calum, and Ashton) all had fangs. Oh no!

A/N

Soooo? Ally and Niall! #Nally! Like how I incorporated 5sos in? I did! it was fun! Oh, and Matt is Matthew Espinosa, and he is a vampire as well. They know each other from the lab, where they got turned. Yep! Baaaaaiiiii