Telling Niall

Niall's POV

Next we went to Kayla's house. "Hello Ms. Prescott, hello Ms. Peirce" "Hello Jeannette" Who is Jeannette? "Niall, I would like you to meet somebody, hold on!" Kayla said running into a room, and coming back holding a baby, is she a mom?!? AWKWARD! "Where's the dad?" I asked, "Ummmm, I don't know" she said running into her room and Lexi ran after her locking the door behind her. Oops! Zayn ran up to the door, pounding on it. What have I done?!? Soon, the door unlocked, only to let Zayn in.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Zayn's POV

As I ran into the room, I saw Kayla crying, Niall really struck a nerve. "What's wrong?" I asked Kayla, "I-I d-d-don't k-n-now w-ho the d-dad is!" she said between sobs, "She was raped when she was 18, the police never found him." Lexi explained. Wow, Niall seems like a jerk now. "Kayla, I'm so sorry." I said hugging her, she was uncomfortable so I let go to be pushed away by Lexi, it feels weird calling her that, I will call her Alex. "Alex, I will be right back." I said kissing her forehead.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Kayla's POV

As Zayn left the room, I started cleaning myself up. Soon Niall came in, I got up and pushed him out, he was stronger than I remember. "Baby, I'm sorry, I had no idea." he said hugging me. He shouldn't have asked. "Its ok." I said lying. "I know you better than that." "well, you didn't know I had a son!" "You didn't tell me!" "I'm sorry baby, I just get emotional about that, I can't sleep because of that man." "it's ok baby" I love how understanding he is!

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Alex's POV

Did I ask him to call me Alex? Maybe. I walked out of the room and sat next to Zayn and Louie. For some reason, they both put their arm around me. I snuggled with Zayn and could feel the tension between them, did Louie like me? No, he can't, he's dating Eleanor. I like him as a friend that's all, it's to weird as a boyfriend. I was going to kiss Zayn, but, awkward. Awkward is my middle name, so I kissed Zayn and hugged Louie, perfect! While me and Zayn were kissing, Liam and Harry walked in. "Ewwwwwww! Gross!" they said pushing Louis off the couch, and pushing me off with him. "Dude!" I yelled punching Liam's leg.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Harry's POV

When we walked in, we saw Lex and Zayn kissing, "Ewwwwww!" Liam said pushing Louis off the couch and me pushing off Lex. "Dude!" she yelled punching Liam's leg and getting up. Zayn pushed me off and laid her down on his lap, gross.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Louis' POV

As Lex got off the floor, I got up too. I was crushed when I saw Zayn lay her down. I should be doing that! I got up looking for the bathroom to find Niall, Kayla, and Daniel laying down on the bed, why is the whole world happy and I'm miserable?!? I went to the next room and saw the bathroom.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Kayla's POV

As me and Niall laid down with Daniel, Louis came in, he looked sad. We went out into the living room and saw why, he liked Lex! Then, I remembered why we were here, I ran into my room to get clothes! Next I ran into Daniels room to get him some stuff. I was turning into a soccer mom! I ran out and tripped over Hades! "FAIL!" I yelled laughing.