I can't resist

Liam's POV

This Lexi girl is pretty nice, no wonder he likes her, so is Kayla so let's see,

Niall & Kayla

Harry & Ally

Me & Dani

Louie & Eleanor

Zayn & Lexi

Yeah, that works but I have to admit, I'm jealous of Niall, Kayla's beautiful, but I'm dating Danielle, I can't think like that, I have a loving, beautiful girlfriend. I think Louie likes Lexi, he hasn't taken his eyes off her. "Lets go eat!" Niall said breaking the silence. "McDonalds?" he asked excitedly. "Is that okay sweetheart?" Zayn asked Lexi, how long have they been dating?!? "Sure." she replied, she doesn't talk much

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Louis' POV

As we walked into McDonalds, I grew more and more jealous of Zayn, Lexi is sweet, pretty, and perfect. I can't stand it when they kiss

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Zayns POV

As we walked into McDonalds, Lexi went over and sat down and called somebody, I went closer and heard their conversation, "I know, how's my baby doing? I miss him too, it's so hard pretending, I can't resist! Love you. bye!" She hung up, is she cheating on me? She looked sad. "Hey Lex." I said, she looked like she was about to cry, "hi." "What's wrong?" "My dad, we got in a fight. I have a question." "yes?" "who's afraid of dogs?" "nobody" "can I bring an animal?" "maybe" "it's my dog, he's a sweetheart and won't bother anybody, pleeeeease!"

I can't resist so I said "let me talk to the guys, what type of dog is he?" hopefully a big one, I love big dogs! "A Rottweiler, is that ok?" Yes! "Sure" I got up to go talk to them." What would you like ma'am?" the cashier asked, 2 salads and 2 mango smoothies." Kayla replied and went to sit down next to Lex, very healthy, gross. "Guys, can Lex bring her dog with her, he has anxiety and will miss her, please!" "What type?" "a Rottweiler" "Yes!" "fine" "ok" "cool", good. "They said yes.""good" I went to sit next to her on the other side of her and saw she was shaking, what's going on with her? She's been acting weird since she saw Perrie's blood, oh well, her dog might help, next stop, her house. Soon the food came, and she hardly ate, she ate most of it, but that was it.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Lexi's POV

We went to my house to get some stuff, clothes, brush, toothbrush, basics, when I came back, I saw Zayn talking to my dad, uh-oh, "I promise I will treat her right, I will have her call every day. Thank you" I grabbed Hades and put his leash on, he was a big buttface, but I love him, I wonder when Kayla will tell Niall about Daniel.