25.2

_____________________________________

JimJam🍓 is video calling you...📞

_____________________________________

"Fuck." Yoongi cursed as he instantly answered the video call, remembering when he witnessed Jimin's panic attack when he saved the boy from getting ran over.

As the video call started, Yoongi saw the boy curled up on a bench which seemed to be outside. His body was shaking as he was hyperventilating, trying to hold the phone as he held it with a shaky hand, the video shaking with intense movement. Honestly, seeing Jimin like this hurt Yoongi's heart as he wasn't there to physically help the boy.

"Jimin, listen to my voice." Yoongi spoke up as he shot up from his bed and started dragging his sweatpants on in a hurry as he picked up a sticky note off the side of his desk.

"Tell yourself you're just having a panic attack, it's temporary and that it'll subside and you are okay." He viewed the sticky note which Jimin wrote the address of the clinic on it and he quickly put on his shoes.

Jimin was sobbing quietly as he curled up on the bench, the screen going black as he hugged his phone to his chest. Yoongi hearing his breathing quick and heavy as if he couldn't breathe.

"Jimin. Take slow deep breaths. Listen to my voice." Yoongi threw on his jacket as he left his room and sprinted down the stairs and into the kitchen where his mother was. "I'm right here. Slow breaths." Yoongi signalled his mother and pointed at the sticky note before mouthing "Panic attack" to which she understood and ran for her keys.

"Jimin?" Yoongi looked at the black phone screen, hearing his boyfriend's shaky breathing as he opened the front door and ran straight for his mom's car. "Jimin. I'm right here. I'm coming to you right now, okay." He jumped into the passanger seat as his mom hurried out the house and into her car to start it up.

"Jimin. Slow and deep breaths." Yoongi stared at his phone screen. "Breathe in... breathe out... breath in... breathe out..." Yoongi calmly spoke and repeated, hearing Jimin trying to follow him and slow down his breathing. "Good boy. Deep and slow breaths."

Yoongi navigated his mom to where they needed to be while trying to calm Jimin down.

"Jimin. Look at the screen and focus on me. Just me." Yoongi bounced his knee anxiously as he wasn't getting a response for a few seconds, until he heard movement and then he saw Jimin's teary, red face come into view. "There we go." Yoongi gave him a soft smile.

"Just clear your mind~ and think about your happy place~" Yoongi's voice was deep but it was calm and soothing, which was helpful as Jimin was starting to calm down. His eyes were darting left and right, focusing around him as he was becoming aware of his surroundings now.

"Close your eyes if it will help you find your happy place." Yoongi watched Jimin shake his head slowly before the boy pointed a shaky finger at the camera. "...I'm your happy place?" Yoongi tilted his head as Jimin nodded in reply, making the elder's smile grow as they revealved his gums on show.

"Yoongi!" Ms Min whispered. "We're here!" They pulled up to a small white modern looking building with the sign 'BH Therapy Clinic' above it. It had the type of privacy windows that showed your mirrored image but people could  possibly see you behind it.

Yoongi instantly jumped out the car in a hurry and ran up to the clear doors which automatically opened. As he entered the building, he was greeted with bright lighting and burgundy coloured walls with a white stripe going along the middle of them, fern plants and a seating area with dark burgundy couches.