Chapter 3

Aj's P. O. V

"WHAT?! Those two will kill each other that's a bad idea!" Lawson shouts and all of us nod in agreement except John, Jasper and Lauren.

"They have to start getting along or we will end up dying because they were bickering over dumb things." Carter says to which
John and Jasper nodded in agreement.

"Ok everyone go with your partner and find a room." Sierra told us all, while staring intensely at Diane as we left to find our room.

Diane and I stay in a comfortable silence while we looked for a room. When we finally found one, it only had one bed.

"Um...I will take the floor and you can take the bed." I said knowing Diane wouldn't want share a bed with me and because I am a gentlewoman.

"Ugh, why are you always so nice? It's annoying" Diane groaned but before I could respond to her...

"Dinner!" I heard Sierra shout.

We head to the dinning room to eat dinner with our friends.

"Hey people" I say when I sit down

Everyone says hi back to me.

"So we need to find weapons tomorrow morning for our protection." Carter announced to all of us. We all nodded our heads in response and continued eating our food.

After we all finished eating, I decided to take a shower before I went to bed.

After my shower I went right to Diane's and my room to get changed. When I stepped into the room, I saw Diane reading a survival book.

When I turned around to get dress, I heard a gulp behind me. I turned around to see Diane's looking at me.

"Um...you ok?" I ask her politely

"Um...yeah" She says looking back at her book.

After I finished getting dressed, I decided I was going to confront Diane today since we'll be sharing a room. Plus fighting won't do us any good when it comes to surviving.

I stood against the wall in the corner, observing Diane for a second.

"So what do you have against me? I haven't ever done anything to you." I asked her.

After a short period of silence, she finally decided to speak.

"Because you annoy me so much."

I knew she was lying I could see it in her eyes. I also could hear it in her voice when she said it.

"That's not the real reason, so tell me the truth." I told her and she stood up from the bed and walked towards me.

"Do you really want to know why you annoy me?" She asked me, now standing in front of me.

"Yes of course I wouldn't ask if..." I didn't get to finish my sentence as soft lips were placed on mine.

After about maybe 45 seconds, mostly me trying to get out of shock, of kissing we pulled apart but our foreheads were resting against each other.

"That's why you are annoyed by me?" I breathe out.

"Yes. Now shut up." Diane demanded kissing me again on my lip. She then slowly starts trailing her lips down my neck, sucking and leaving a mark. She then lifted her head up, looking back up at me and smirking.

"Um...you know everyone is going to see that and ask who left that mark." I say to her

"Yep, that way Sierra will know you're off limits." she says smirking at me

"You're jealous of Sierra. And I'm off limits, when did that happen?" I ask her smiling.

"Um...yeah I'm jealous of her. She's always all over you. And I thought kissing made you mine." She says rubbing her arm and sitting on our bed.

"You don't have to be jealous of her. I'm pretty sure she's straight and has a boyfriend...well had, I don't know if he is still alive or not." I tell her sat next to her on the bed.

"You sure? Cause she seemed pretty mad that we were sharing a room." she tells me now laying down on the bed.

"Well she probably wasn't. I'll ask her tomorrow if you'd like me to." I say to her as I lay down and pull her into my arms, cuddling with her.

"No it's ok. As long as tomorrow she knows you're mine."

"Okay. Goodnight baby."

"Goodnight, sweet dreams"

So that was a interesting night....