Chapter 4

After putting down my laptop I went downstairs to have dinner. It wasn't that eventfull since well... Allena had to bring up 'Tru'. Dad just keeps on smiling my way and I cant help smile back.

After dinner I took a shower. I thought maybe I should put in the extensions again but that'll just increase the probability of getting caught. Oh well...

I plomped down on my bed. Looking up at he ceiling. Thinking of Damien again. He's soo damn hot.

What are you thinking? I yelled at myself.

Soon after my thought train slowed down I immediately fell into a deep sleep.

*********

Today I woke up with a smile spread across.my face. I mean I was thinking about Damien obviously he was last on my mind.

I sighed a heavy one. Its monday morning again. The week passed by I avoided all contact with Damien. Literally avoided him. I don't know how I did but people just stopped picking on me.

Which for once was great but I have this gut feeling that my torture is not over.

I got out of bed scratching my head and slipped into the shower. It relaxed my tense muscles and I did my lady duties.

I wrapped a towel around my waiste and my door flew open to reveal my sister with an amused look on her face.

"Whoa... you actually look nice with out alot of clothes". She complimented.

I grabbed my glasses and she looks at me disgusted again. See what I mean. She can't be nice and be genuine about it.

"You just had to kill it. See you at school loser". She said and walked out.

I rolled my eyes at her. She is going down with the entire school. Maybe I should start a website and gossip about people who doesn't have anything real to do with their lives.

Nah... im not that type of person. But I bet 'Tru Calling' might.

I quickly grabbed my black flat pumps and a red sunny dress. The weather seems like it'd be warm outside. I opened my window and felt as the hot air caressed my skin. Yip its warm.

I finished and ran downstairs. I greeted my dad and left the house.

I walked to school because I just felt like it.

When I finally got there everyone crowded the place. Did something important happen on my way here?

"Good morning Amazon High... We are looking for a girl named Daneilla Anderson. Could you please make your way to the principles office". I heard a voice on the intercom say. And it was followed by a loud ear piercing screetch.

I covered my ears and made my way there.

I waited and the secretary told me to enter.

I looked at the man infront of me. "Close the door behind you". he ordered me.

I rolled my eyes and did it anyway. I quickly sat down because this whatever it was, was going to knock me off my feet.

"So you're the song writer right? We heard that you're 'Tru Calling's' best friend?"..

"Yeah... "I started hesitating. "What is this about really?".

I stared now at my principle. His grey hair signaling he has had years of wisdom and some of it is probably because of the students he has to care for.

"This young fella wants to buy your song over and was wondering If 'Tru Calling' gave your her number". He said lazily.

I frowned in shock and narrowed my eyes on him into slits. "Why would I sell my songs?. It's like my entire life and hardship written into it. I can't and I wont".