Chapter 9

I froze in my spot.

I just let her leave. I could have shouted her name but I didn't. Why didnt I just shout her name. why didn't I just tell her it's okay and that she can have Nathan.

Why was I being soo self-ish?

Because everyone leaves you in your pityful and disgusting life. I thought to myself.

This isnt me... I need to tell her tomorrow at the show. What I just did was wrong on soo many levels.

I walked back upstairs and sat fell back on the bed.

I stared at the ceiling. There was a soft knock on the door and it made me jump up.

I have never ever dreamt of seeing the one person who destroyed my life infront of me right now.

Damien.

He was right infront of me. Looking all tempting but I just couldnt. I took in his scent and his image.

He wore this black tank top that fitted like a second skin and and biceps and pack that was very revealing and appealing to me.

I licked my bottom lip still taking in the sight. But I got soo furious with myself for even thinking he's hot and I didn't deserve him. And it just made me more angry at him.

"What the hell do you think you're doing here, Damien? Go back to Charny".

He frowned and said "She's not my mate. You are. You're my other half remember".

"Me?... " i asked with sarcasm. I felt like laughing in his face, but how could I when to me he's half naked.

Me? Why now anyway?

"Im not the one you made love to Damien. Charny was. Do you honestly think I would take you as my soul mate now. After what you put me through? You took away any possible feeling I had for you today. I saw you kiss her in the hallway at school! Tell me Damien how the hell do you think I feel?". I said looking at the mirror.

"Is it because of this?... " I pointed to my dress and outfit. "Money?... or because of my reputation? What can it be that has you coming back to me? I'm a nerd under all this sherade". I said picking up my glasses.

"Do you honestly think that I want you for those things? Material things?". He asked me shocked at what I said.

"Yes that is exactly what it is. I prayed to the Goddess that it shouldn't be you. A popular, the alpha. I don't think I want that you know. The responsibility of a Luna. I was an outcast. How do you think people will react if they learn that it's Daneilla and not Tru?" I said starring into the mirror now. "I dont even know who's standing infront of me right now. All I ever wanted was a guy who could sweep me off my feet and make me forget every bad memory".

"Look, I know what I did was wrong . Rejecting you, my other half. That was a stupid mistake. The hurtful words I said to you. The way I made you feel. I felt it too. I didn't like it. But I was stupid. Arrogant and soo self-ish. I didn't wan... ".

"No". I cut him off. "Donxt lie to yourself and me. Just say it. I disgusted you. I am basically half blind. Insecure, unloved but only loved by my father. The one person who gives a shit! I'm a nobody. I hide behind my wolf's name and identity. I'm weak. That is what you really think of me isn't it... no wait, that was what you thought of me right?".

I walked over to the door. He stood there on the same spot in the middle of my room.

"What I really want right now is you walking away from me. And staying away from me Damien. So let me make it clear and official". I pause. "I Daneilla Anderson reject you D-".