Chapter 14

He turned to look at me again. "That can't be right though. She's from our pack. Not the Blackwell's."

"Yeah but Dad... I'm soo frickin' serious. That's her. The day they enrolled Charney into high school. She was there". I said remembering where I saw her.

Maybe I'm wrong, or right. If I'm right. I really wish myself to be wrong.

I scrunched me nose.When she got into the car I could smell her sickly sweet cheap perfume covering up the scent of her monthly period.

Euw!!!

She turned and smiled at me. I gave her a fake smile which was quite obvious since it went away as soon as it came.

I rolled down the window and let in some fresh air before I suffocate.

My dad looked at her and he was totally mezmerised. But he wouldn't forget about what I just said. He wasnt going to leave it there and I knew he wasn't going to mention it here with reporters around.

***

When we arrived at home I immediately took off my shoes and ran upstairs.

I slammed the door shut and pulled out my laptop.

I sat down on the bed and opened my laptop. Inserting my password and going into my fan page.

I recieved over a hundred notifications and then recieved the last one.

You know those drawing in the quizz section of the daily papers you recieve. Or in a book of crossword puzzle book? Yeah there was a picture of the old me and the new me.

And the source of the picture came from Charney.

It was written in bold red saying 'SPOT THE NERD'.

And there were alot of her friends liking it.

She ruined my show! She ruined my reputation. She ruined everything.

She took Nathan from me. Damien from me, my sister from me, and now her mother is trying to take my father from me.

Whatever that woman is up to downstairs, she better not take advantage of my father.

"And boo hoo you got picked on. Soo what... Get over yourself...", I recalled that memory again.

I shrugged it off for now. Charney is going down.

I jumped into the shower. Thinking about how to get back at her. She won't even see it coming.

There was a knock on the bathroom door. I heard the door go open. Because of the waters hot temperature the steam is blurring the face from behind the showers glass. But I knew from the height of the person it was Nathan.

He placed his hand on the glass. His entire body looked slumped and sadenned.

He got what he wanted right? He wanted her now he's got her.

"Daneilla... ", he started out talking "-I'm soo sorry for what I said to you this morning. I'm sorry for your show being ruined".

I immediately lost it. He's SORRY. Sorry doesn't work on me anymore.

I leaned my head against the glass where his hand was.

"No Nathan, I promised you that you'll be together. You have her now. I just didn't want it to be, or go down the way that it went. Everything is soo wrong... I can't give you up soo easily". I said while tears escaped my eyes. But because I'm in the shower, and he's on the otherside. He couldn't see it.

"Daneilla please can you forgive me for the words I said to you".

"No I can't forgive you! The one person I trusted betrayed me. Everyone leaves me, rejects me. Now the entire world is laughing at me all over again, all because of that bitch ...". I heard a low growl "because of her Nathan. your second chance mate, doesn't seem to be your second chance at all". I said through gritted teeth.

"So that's it?"  Was all I heard until I heard him leave again.

I sat down in the shower and felt the soothing hot water run down my hair.

Nathan's P.O.V

At the school.

Everyone sat there shocked. Her identity really did a number on them.

Daneilla stormed out leaving me alone on the stage. And Charney starring at me with much love.

When everybody left. It only left Charney and me, she's still starring at me with that same glint in her eye's.

She came onto the stage, walking to me. The moment we were face to face. Her entire fãcade fell.

"Nathan right?". My wolf was going crazey about her, but I'm not.

"You're not fooling anyone here Charney, so cut the crap". I said with a stern look on my face.

"You've just caused the one person who's given a crap about me, soo much pain. Exposing her like that, that's a low blow". I said about to walk away.

"But you're my mate Nathan. Mine not hers". She said pointing out the obvious.

"Yes,  I am your mate, but my wolf love's you. Not me. You've judged Daneilla just like everyone else did, pointed the finger at her just like everyone else did, even broke her down just like everyone else did. The most critical time when she needed someone, no one else including yourself cared".

"She a nerd! No one likes her!". She shouted.

"Yeah, you fit in with them instead of standing out and helping her. I don't know you, and right now, I'm hell bent on not wanting you near me right now. I thought you atleast had some dignity when I invited you here. But you lost it the moment you told everyone who she is". I said calmly.

She started to cry. I felt bad for her.

"She told me you're going to reject me". She said trembling.

"No I'm not going to reject you. Before you come near me again. Stay pure for the entire month. If you don't... If I were you I wouldn't wanne find out". I said backing away.

"Nathan please, don't do this. Don't do this to me". She started sobbing more loudly.

"No Charney, you had your chance to redeem yourself. And I bet Daneilla always asked herself why you did all those things to her".

I stopped looking at her blonde hair and big blue eyes again.

"Nothing you or anyone else does, can change what you did to her. You broke her". I stated.

The tender loving look she had on her face just vanished.

"Broke her... wow that's a first. Look at her now Nate. She's not broken anymore is she? The fame the fortune, you...". "-and maybe you're right, I can't change it. But I'm sure as hell ain't going to lose you. Not to her".

"You already lost me, not to her but yourself. The things that you did with Damien. Now that is inexcuseable". I said wanting to walk away but I could feel her hurting.

"Unexcuseable? Nathan I did alot of things, but sleeping with Damien ain't one of em. I knew he had a mate. Damien was there for me when my father died and when my mother decided that-".

"You know what Charney..."  I interupted her, dragging the 'charrrr'. Just stay away until the time is over