Chapter 2

Peter's POV:
As we made our way to queens memories flooded back from that day with may. We followed the trail to where vulture was last seen and unsurprisingly it led back to my old flat. As the avengers entered the building Steve signalled for me and mr stark to watch outside in case anything weird or different came near the old building of flats. As I was about to climb up the wall tony came up to me. "Hey kid I know it's hard to be back here but you must know that aunt may's death wasn't your fault" I smiled at how much tony cared but I really hated how much they pitied me. I didn't just want to be strong as Spider-Man but strong as Peter Parker.
"Thanks mr stark but I'm fine really it's just been a while since I've been back here." I say trying to be as cheerful as possible.
As me and Mr Stark spotted a strange light coming from a small alleyway we walked towards it, I jumped up the wall as Mr stark walked through slowly we came in contact with a small pocket knife placed on the floor getting our attention from the sun.
All of a sudden my spidersenses began blaring from the back of my head as I dodged a small arrow that was aimed to the back of my neck. As I looked down I saw Mr stark being attacked by men in masks! "Mr STARK!" I yelled trying to get his attention until a man knocked him out with a supernatural weapon.
I recognised that weapon and I knew who it belonged to
Shocker...
"Hey!" I shouted trying to get their attention away from the vulnerable Tony Stark.
Once again my spider-senses were blaring everywhere from every direction until it was too late a small yet large arrow hit my foot causing me to fall to the ground where the men tried tackling me to the ground, luckily I was able to knock them off.
I could've run but not without Mr Stark so as I limped my way towards Mr Stark the shocker walked in front of him ready to hit me with the alien tech.
He smiled holding up his hand and said
"Nice to see you Spider-Man thought I'd catch you here" before I could move out the way, shocker knocked me with the alien tech causing my head to spin but not enough to knock me out. Until a small dart hit my arm causing me to fall to the ground inviting me into the darkness not until I heard shocker whisper "sweet dreams Spider-Man"

STEVE'S POV:
After we began looking round the small smashed up flat I noticed the small drops of blood from the day Peter lost his aunt. I couldn't help but feel bad for the kid he lost everyone he ever loved. But he won't lose us tony was already getting the adoption paper's ready to become the official guardian of Peter he wanted it to be a surprise for him to help him. He couldn't bare if Peter was taken to an orphanage he deserved a family. As I finished looking through the flat I walked to the other avengers, "looks like this place doesn't have any clues to where the vulture was hiding." Natasha says
Before I could reply I heard a small noise coming from Peter I ran out the building to find Tony and Peter dragged and chained in the back of a truck as I began to run to wards the black van I was stopped by a man holding a rather strange gun? I ran towards the man expecting to take him down easily with my super strength but before I could I felt a blast hit me from the weird weapon he was holding I tried hard to resist the urge of the darkness that was beginning to cloud my vision but before I could get up I was hit again by the weird weapon knocking me out completely.

Loki's POV :
As we watched Steve run out the room we began to follow, when we walked out the building we came in contact with men in masks as we easily fought them of we made our way out to see Steve lying on the floor unconscious.
"Hey Steve! Wake up!" Natasha yelled towards the the limp body.
"It looks like he was knocked out but that's not even possible by a human with his strength." Bucky says confused.
"Wait where's Tony and Peter I though they waited out here?" Natasha said
"Let's get Steve back to the stark to tower and get him to Bruce to make sure he's okay then we'll ask him what happened" I suggested even though inside I knew something was wrong.
As we waited by Steve's side in the hospital room began to open his eyes.
"Hey Steve how you holding up?" Bucky asked not sure if he'd get a reply
Steve carried worry in his eyes as he looked towards Bucky.
"What is it Steve?" I asked confused about the face he was pulling.
"It's Peter and Tony they've been kidnapped!"

A/N
Hope you liked this chapter!
2 chapters in one day!
Please comment and vote!
I'll try to update every day!❤️