Chapter 11

A/n

hi guys i'm so sorry i haven't posted in a while I've been dealing with school stuff hope you like the last chapter!

Peter's POV:

As we walked out of the elevator we were met with a tall guy wearing an ink black eyepatch. Fury.  "glad you finally made it we need to talk about Peter." Fury said glancing down towards me.

"what's going on?" i say looking into fury's eye.

"it appears Adrian is back and he's looking for you peter." fury begins "we need to keep you under close surveillance so that nothing happens again."

"why do you care about the kid all of a sudden eye-patch, when have you ever given the slightest care towards him?!" tony shouts angrily towards the man.

"listen your powers Peter can be a great asset to the team and it would be good if you would join the avengers." fury said hope gleaming in his eyes.

i looked over towards tony showing an even shocked face than what i was pulling.

"what the hell fury! he's only a kid there's no way i could deal with stressing over him during missions, wait till he's 18 when he's mature enough, that's too much weight to put on a child's shoulders."

"Wait tony please this way you can keep an eye on me and i'm perfectly mature to face danger i'm spider man!" i say giving Tony the puppy dog eyes.

"Alright but you are sticking by my side the entire time underoos you got that?" Tony said sighing realizing that he needs to start saying no more often.
"Yess!! Thanks dad!"
I froze in my spot realizing what I just said
"Friday did you get that?" Tony said with a large smirk plastered on his face.
I sighed until Friday said
"Of course sir, it has been saved to Peter's best moments"
"Seriously!?" I shout
"Alright guys let's go before anything else happens" fury said as he walked towards the elevator.

----------time skip-----------

 as we arrived at an old abandoned warehouse tony was standing unusually close to me, i guess hes feeling more protective than normal after everything that happened with the vulture. all the avengers stood in battle stances as a large explosion erupted through the building causing it to shake.

my limbs all of a sudden began to feel weak as vulture flew out directing repulsors at us, i knocked tony away realizing it was directed towards his head, the adrenaline kicked in not realizing i had been scraped across my side, not enough to cause me to fall, after everything the vulture has done to me i feel like it will take a lot for me to feel an excruciating amount of pain. 

the avengers began spreading out as shocker appeared battling with Nat, Clint  and rhodey.

while me, Tony and Steve ran into the smoking building.

"Hey Pedro did you ever think to wonder why i wanted you in the first place?" adrian questions looking at the 3 super soldiers.

"It doesn't matter any more we're here to take you down once and for all you deserve to suffer after everything you have done to me and Tony." i say confidence lurking in my voice. Adrian simply smirks and begins flying up shooting his guns at us. "Kid we need a plan we cant kill him like this, you and Steve keep him distracted while i power one of my toxic repulsors." Tony says through the earpiece. my mind suddenly goes blank, we cant kill him even if he has tortured us he has a family no one deserves death. "Wait. NO! we cant kill him he has a family please lets just knock him out and get the police to send him to a secure facility!" i shout. "Damn kid you're too pure for this, alright lets do that." Tony says the last bit slightly above a whisper.

After battling for around 30 minutes my legs are on the verge of giving up but i have to do this. for a moment i was too distracted at how tony was suddenly knocked down when the vulture grabbed me and began flying out of the roof until i began fighting back with all the strength i had left we were headed towards a river as the vultures wings broke due to the amount of repulsors fired on them as we smacked the water i was able to knock Adrian out although my foot was caught on the metal causing me to be dragged down with him, water already filled my lungs as i tried breathing in for air  is this how i die? what about everyone i'm gonna leave? as my eyes closed metal began wrapping round my hands as i was pulled up, but my mind already began to shut down as my eyes closed.

Tony's POV:

I panicked as peter was pulled into the air flying away while he was trying his best to fight Adrian of until they crashed into a lake, Rhodey followed behind as we both dived into the water trying my best to find Peter. As i found peter stuck to a piece of metal i yanked it up pulling him out while Rhodey grabbed the falcon. we landed on the sand by the side. i came out of my suit and began searching for a pulse, but i couldn't find one and i began to panic, while Rhodes was tying up the vulture i began CPR on Peter not giving up on him, my mind was racing thinking that i would never be able to live without peter in my life.

After 2 minutes i began to lose hope until he began to cough on water, he was okay, my son's going to be okay. "Tony? w...where's Toomes did i lose him?" peter whispers looking at me worry filled i his eyes. "its fine peter we've got him. i thought i lost you for a minute kid" i say hugging him. he hugs back, after all of this this just makes me realize how much i care about the kid. 

My kid.

Thank you to everyone who read my book! hope you enjoyed it!