Chapter Eight.

-

Jisung woke up earlier than he usually does in the morning. Probably because there was someone on the couch and he'd have to make breakfast for him once he woke up.

Jisung looked at the clock, which read 9:27am. Then he walked to the bathroom and done what all he needed to do. When he was walking out, he saw Felix on the couch, just sitting there staring into space.

Jisung then walked to him.

"Are you okay Felix?"

Felix just kept staring into space with no reply.

"Felix?" Jisung said and waved his hand in front of him.

Felix then flinched and then looked at Jisung confused.

"Omg, Felix, you scared me for a second." Jisung said laughing.

"Oh, sorry. I was just thinking." Felix replied.

"You must've been thinking hard." Jisung said and laughed again.

"Um, I'm about to make some breakfast. Is there anything specific you'd like?" Jisung asked Felix.

"Um not really. You can just make what you usually make." Felix said smiling.

Jisung thought he had the most beautiful smile. It was so bright that it could light up anyone's day if they were feeling down.

Jisung snapped back to life and went to the kitchen to make some breakfast for him, Felix and Changbin, once he had decided to get up.

-

Changbin had been sitting in his bed for hours. He just couldn't wrap the thought around that Felix guy being the one in his dream. That he was the needy one that always called him during the night when he was supposed to be sleeping. Felix seemed to be so nice. Changbin didn't regret saving him, but it always brought him back to his dream, every time he looked at him. He hated getting up at random hours in the night or morning. He hated not being able to sleep. But now those dreams have stopped. Maybe because he appeared in real life. Changbin didn't have a reason to not like him now, because he gets to sleep now that he had met the real boy.

Changbin peeked out of his room and found Jisung and Felix laughing while eating breakfast. Changbin was glad he never told Jisung what the person in his dream looked like. This was another chance Jisung had at making friends besides hanging out with Hyunjin. He always knew that Jisung probably needed a new friend again because he never wanted to do anything fun with Jisung. I mean, Jisung also had Hyunjin but Changbin wanted Jisung to have more friends if Changbin ever decided to just get away for awhile. Changbin always thought that Jisung needed better friends than him. If Changbin was Jisung, he probably wouldn't stay friends with Changbin. But that's just always what he thought.
Changbin's thoughts were interrupted by his phone.

10:05am

Mina💞: Hey do you want to meet somewhere and talk?

Changbin: I guess. Café?

Mina💞: What time?

Changbin: Is now okay?

Mina💞: Yup, on my way.
Read 10:09am

Changbin threw on some ripped black jeans and threw his favorite red hoodie on and walked out of his room.

"Oh hey, Changbin, I made some breakfast." Jisung said once Changbin walked out of his room.

"Um- thanks, I'll be back." Changbin said rushing to get out of the door.

-

"Where's Changbin going?" Felix asked.