Chapter Nineteen.

-

Changbin woke up expecting there to be a Felix with messy hair, but when he looked around, there was no one in sight.

He had woken up because of the light that was coming in his room.

He automatically got up and went to the living room to see if maybe Felix was still there.

He walked in there with messy hair and all.

"It's about time you wake up. I almost thought you were dead." Jisung said and chuckled.

Jisung was sitting on the couch watching something on tv.

"Where's Felix?" Was the first thing he asked him.

"He left this morning to go to work." Jisung said as he switched tv stations to find one he might like.

"This morning? What time is it?" Changbin asked frantically.

"Yea and it's almost 4." Jisung said as he got up and walked to Changbin.

"What! I'm missing work! Woojin's probably pissed. Aish!" Changbin slightly yelled.

He frantically ran to his room to hurry and get ready for work.

Then he ran out, not even brushing down his hair.

-

Changbin frantically opened the door and ran to his bosses office.

He knocked and opened the door, no one was there so he walked back into the kitchen.

"What are you doing here?" Changbin turned around when he heard the deep voice.

"For work duh. Why didn't you wake me up! Now I'm going to be in trouble because I'm over 11 hours late. Damn it Felix!" Changbin said grabbing his already messy hair and messing it up even more.

Felix grabbed Changbin's arm and led him to the storage closet where they kept the boxes of items at.

"Why are we in here Felix? I need to start working." Changbin said frustrated.

Felix grabbed Changbin's face.

"Hey, calm down." Felix said as his eyebrows were intertwined.

"How can I clam down when-." Changbin was saying before Felix interrupted him.

He gripped his face tighter but softly at the same time (because that makes since), enough to get his attention back.

"Changbin, listen to me before you start nagging. Okay, I noticed you haven't been sleeping at all plus your small head injury. I knew you needed more rest than what you were getting, so I told the boss that you had hit your head and was resting. And he understood. It's okay binnie." Felix explained.

"Oh my god. I almost had a heart attack." Changbin said as Felix took his hands off his face.

"Didn't Jisung tell you? I told him to so you wouldn't be rushing down here. Did you see him?" Felix asked.

"Yes, I even talked to him. That bastard. He's getting it when I get home." Changbin chuckled.

Felix laughed also.

"You even rushed here so fast that you didn't even brush your hair." Felix said smiling and began brushing Changbin's hair down slightly.

"I guess." He laughed.

Once Felix was done, Changbin wrapped his arms around Felix's waist and pulled him into a hug.

"I don't know what I would do without you Felix." Changbin spoke into Felix's chest.