Chapter Fourteen.

-

He felt like he hadn't gotten any sleep. He felt like as soon as his head hit the pillow, that he woke up not even a minute later.

He turned his blaring alarm off and went to the bathroom to take a quick shower.

Once he got out, he slipped on some black jeans and a white button up shirt for work.

He walked out of the bathroom and found Felix sitting at the bar drinking coffee.

"What are you doing here so early?" Changbin asked before he began pouring the coffee Felix had made.

"Well I came here to see if Jisung was here yet, which he isn't. Plus the door was unlocked." Felix said slightly smiling and taking a sip of coffee.

"Ah." Changbin mumbled before taking a sip of his also.

"Binnie, I can basically see through your shirt now. Your hair is a dripping mess." Felix said looking at him.

"Am I a good sight to look at? Or do I need to work out more?" Changbin questioned him as Felix rolled his eyes and got up.

Felix came back with a towel.

Changbin was sitting down so Felix stood between his legs and started to dry his hair.

"Why dry it when it can dry on its own?" Changbin asked while looking up at Felix.

"Because if you don't fluff it up a bit while it's drying, then your hair will dry flat."

"I don't really care if my hair dries flat."

The door opened.

"Well I do." Felix said before he looked at the door to see who came in.

Jisung walked in and stopped once he saw Changbin and Felix so close.

"Um, am I interrupting something." Jisung questioned.

"No! Jisung I wanted to talk to you but you weren't here and-." Felix stopped as he put the towel down on the counter and ran up to Jisung.

"Jisung I want to be with you." Felix said pulling Jisung into a hug.

Changbin felt hurt. Why? He didn't know. He then walked out to give them some privacy.

He walked, his face slightly red from Felix's last comment towards him.

Well I do.

Changbin thought for a moment as he sat on his bed.
He cares about how my hair looks? Why? "So it doesn't dry flat." "Well I don't care if my hair dries flat." "Well I do."

Changbin kinda wished Jisung didn't walk in. Just to see what could've happened...

No...

Changbin can't think like that.

And he never should've.

And he never will again.

Maybe.

Hyunjin then walked in his room and interrupted his thoughts.

"Hey, you ready?" He asked.

"Um, yeah." Changbin said before he quickly got up, grabbed a few things and walked out of his room.

When he walked past the living room, he could hear faint voices in Jisung's room with the door shut.

"Are you coming?" Hyunjin stood at the front door waiting on Changbin.

Changbin didn't even know that he had stopped walking.

"Yeah." He said then followed Hyunjin out.