5. Smut chapter

The lodge girl shot a gun in the air and every serpent and bulldog scattered

The lodge girl shot a gun in the air and every serpent and bulldog scattered. I rode my bike back to my trailer. I pulled in and turned off my bike, I just sat there on the bike getting ready for Izzy to lecture me about it.

I closed the door behind me and to find Izzy sleeping on the couch. I was about to pick her up and put her on the bed but she woke up when I touched her.

"Omg, did you went to fight my brother?", she asked while looking at my eye.

"Yea, we did and while we were fighting ummm... that lodge girl shot a gun in the air and then we got hailed by police and northsider get out scout free because one of them got stabbed on the leg, which none of us had our knifes.", I said.

She got up from the seat and went to the kitchen to get the first aid kit. She got back to take care of my eye. She didn't know where to sit and take care of my eye.

"You can sit on my lap.", I said while she just smiled. She got on my lap.

As she was taking care of my eye I couldn't stop looking at her. Her beauty, her smile, her caring side, and her everything. She went to a cut and winced when it burned. I grabbed her wrist when it happened.

She looked at me and she put all the stuff back in the container. She was still on my lap, she just looking at her nails. I put my hand on her cheek to make her look at me.

I started lean in and so did she and there it was. The one thing I wanted to do ever since she started to live with me, we kissed.

She hesitated but kissed me back. We continued on doing it until I picked her up. My hands on her ass for support.

She continued on kissing down my neck and she kissed my serpent tattoo, which is my g-spot, a moaned slipped out of my mouth. She just smiled and continued.

I was carrying her to the bedroom and I laid her gently on the bed. I stopped kissing her.

"Are you sure about this?", I asked.

She nodded and wrapped her arms around my neck and our lips connected ounce again. My hand traveled to her ass and I gave it a tight squeeze.

She gasped when I did that. I thought it was hot.

"You're beautiful.", I said while I moved her hair out of her face.

She blushed and smiled at me. I also smiled at her smile. She pulled my dog tags and gave me a passionate kiss and smiled into the kiss.

Man is all I could think of because how hot she is. I know she is a northsider but she makes me feel like she doesn't belong there that she belonged to the Southside.

I pulled her shirt over her head and she wasn't wearing a bra. I started to kiss down her neck, trying to find her g-spot and which I found it when she moaned loudly, it was below her ear.

I think her moans are hot, I think everything about her is hot. She was tugging on my shirt to alert me that she wants it off and so I did so.

She just roamed her hands all over my chest and she smiled and looked at me in the eyes. I smiled at her and I leaned in and kissed her and she kissed back.

I was having a hard time with her belt and she saw me having trouble. She stopped kissing me and looked at me and smiled, she took her belt off and her pants, she was just left in her black underwear.

( A/n: I hate the word "panties" it just sounds weird)

Izzy's p.o.v.

I got on top of him and kissed his neck while his hands roamed around my body, they found their way to my ass.

My hands went to the hem of his pants, he stopped kissing me and looked where my hands were.

"Are you sure you want this?", he asked concerned. I nodded that I wanted him.

I love how caring he can be and still hide it from his friends. I continued to unbuckle his belt and unbuttoned his pants and in unzipped them. I took them off of him and as soon I did that i felt his bulge and he groaned when I felt it.

We flipped so now I'm on the bed and he's on top of me. He kissed me on the lips, then went to my neck, my chest, my stomach and he stopped at the hem of my underwear.

He looked up at me and smiled before kissing my inner thighs. I closed my eyes because of the pleasure.

He then took off my underwear and just looked at me when I opened my eyes.

"God, your beautiful like damn!", he said making me blush. He looked into my eyes and leaned in to kiss me on the lips while he put his hand on my heat.

He started to rub my heat, which made me a moaning mess. I moaned while kissing him, I moved my hands to his bulge which he tensed when I touched him and I smiled.

I love having this affect on people, especially sweets.

He stopped kissing and smiled and I said," I love having this affect on people, especially you."

He just laugh led and stick his index and middle fingers in me and curving them. Which made me moan like crazy.

He just smiled and he upped the pace.

He continued on doing that with adding more fingers.

"I-I'm gonna....", I try to say but I got cut off by him kissing me.

I eventually released all over his hand and he stopped and licked his fingers.

***

We laid there entangled in each other's limbs, my head was laying on his chest while he rubbed my back.

"Can I ask you something?", he asked.

"Sure.", I said.

"Would you like to go ummmm.... go out with me?", he said while blushing.

I just smiled at him trying to be cute. I leaned up and kissed him.

"Does that answer your question?", I said.

He just smiled which made me smile. He pulled me closer to him.

Sweet Pea's p.o.v.

I cant believe she would yes to my offer. I just pulled her closer to me and we cuddled.

Until I heard her lil snores. Her snores are literally the cutest thing I've ever heard.

After that I fell asleep with her in my arms.