8.

Izzy's p

Izzy's p.o.v.

The race was going to happened today and I'm nervous.

I was sitting with Sweets and Toni on Sweets bike.

"Let's do this!", tall boy yelled.

Malaichai kept on giving me a dirty look. I was getting tired of him looking at me.

"Sweets...."

"Yea, what's wrong?", he asked concerned.

"Malaichai keeps on looking at me in a dirty way and I'm feeling uncomfortable."

"That shithead, don't look him just look at me.", he said.

I nodded and he put his hand on my lower back and looked at him and gave him a dirty look.

"Trust me, I well never let them take you away from me, okay?", he asked while holding my face with both of his hands.

"I trust you with my life."

Then at that moment our lips attached and we just moved in sync.

Archie's p.o.v.

I stopped talking to jug and looked at Sweet Pea and Izzy. He was holding her face with both of his hands.

Then they kissed and that's when I realized that I was being a little harsh towards Izzy and Sweet Pea.

"Wtf... they're a thing now.", Reggie said and Veronica looked mad.

"Yea, they are. It started the night of the serpent vs. bulldog fight."

"Really? She's dating a guy who beat you and the others up. Does she know because if she doesn't then I can tell her?", Veronica said.

"Ummmm... she actually gave Sweet Pea permission too because I aimed a gun at him and it was the time she didn't want to talk to me."

"A bulldog declaring war on their own now I'm pissed.", Reggie said.

"She was never a bulldog because nobody actually wanted to be her friend."

"She had us bro.", Reggie said.

"Yea but I'm guessing she wanted something more. A place to belong."

"What's going on with you then?", Veronica said.

"I just realized that I was being harsh towards Sweet Pea and Izzy."

"Why were you being harsh to them?", Veronica said.

"When she told me that they were dating and she told me that she gave Sweet Pea permission to beat me up."

"Their cute together.", Veronica said.

"Yea..."

***

Izzy's p.o.v.

"Let's get these cars on the road", tallboy said.