22. ⚠️⚠️

⚠️⚠️suicide attempt in this chapter⚠️⚠️

"You promised us a war," Sweet Pea argued as he stood in the Swords and Serpents classroom at school with numerous Serpents, Jughead, Izzy and Betty Cooper, "Then you're on stage looking like Buddy Holly, sucking up to the Northside?" 

This is after the election of the student body president. Which can I say its stupid like why would want a student rule the school. What if that person hates the school and trying to demolish the school. Like seriously? Everyone is taking this so seriously like they want to fit in, it doesn't matter if you fit in or not, it matters that if you're gonna be good to these people or not.

"We need their votes, Sweet Pea. It's the only way we can affect any change.", Jughead argued, "Whoever's elected gets a seat on the School Board. That means we're on the inside, that means they can't silence us."   

"You and the Northside princess, you mean?" Fangs asked as both himself and Sweet Pea looked over at Betty.  

Izzy sighed, knowing this wasn't going to end well, "Wait, is that why you guys are so pissed?" Jughead questioned, "Betty's on our side!" 

"Yeah. I've helped the Serpents on numerous occasions." Betty defended herself, "I helped find the Pickens statue's Head. I got Cheryl to testify in court so FP could get out early on parole. Sweet Pea, I helped get your girlfriend, stay here with you guys."

Sweet Pea rolled his eyes before looking at Betty, "You did that for your boyfriend. Not the Serpents. And don't you dare bring Izzy into this."  

"Alright, take it down, Sweet Pea." Izzy added in.   

"What, Izzy? It's only a matter of time before she bails on us, just like her mother." Sweet Pea argued back.   

"Oh, so you're objections aren't even about me, they're about my mother." Betty scoffed.  

"Her legacy, Yeah. She's an enemy of the Serpent state taking shots at us in the Register for years, blaming us for crimes we didn't commit. Running with a turncoat's daughter is a slap in the face, Jughead. And for that reason alone, you're not getting the Serpent vote." 

"This is pointless, I'm out, and Betty, jug you 100% have my vote on this because I don't want a mantle or a lodge in control of this school.", I said closing the door behind me.

Jughead's p.o.v.

I was getting frustrated on how Sweet Pea was treating Betty like she was nothing.

"This is pointless, I'm out, and Betty, jug you 100% have my vote on this because I don't want a mantle or a lodge in control of this school.", Izzy said clearly annoyed how Sweets was treating her friend. 

They all looked at Sweets and me and the door.

I went after her, I looked everywhere for her but I didn't find her.

"Where did she go?", Fangs asked.

"I don't know."

"She's annoyed, I can tell you that."

Izzy's p.o.v.

I went to twilight drive in and just looked out on the field of daisies just why does everyone care about fitting in.

Everything is coming to fast. First was my dad getting shot, then it was serpent vs. bulldog fight, after that was the race to win me, then I get arrested, then I'm not Archie's full sibling and I'm related to jug and jellybean, then my parents getting a divorce, then hearing that Alice Cooper out of all of this kills a man, then tallboy dislocated the head of General Pickens, the eviction notice, hiding a body, the election, my father running for mayor, lodges planning something for Southside, this whole thing with Sweets and his grudge against Alice Cooper, Alice cooper downsizing the Southside, Southside serpents getting blamed for everything, the ghoulies, Reggie fucking mantle, and to top it all off that I'm in a gang where there is violence when there needs to be and another gang trying to steal my ass.

I just can't do this anymore. I thought until I felt a tear fell in my hand. I didn't realize I was crying.

I felt the knife Sweets gave me the day of the night I got my jacket.

"Do it!"The slight whisper made the girl's hand, that held the knife slice her palm open.

She screamed out in pain until she saw the blood that decorated the weeds in front of her. She looked at her wound as it spilled blood and then back at her knife.

She pressed her knife in her palm again as she opened her skin going the other way, making a half triangle that went over her crescent moon scars.

Izzy grabbed her phone and started typing, not caring for the blood that stained her phone and clothes.

"I can't do this anymore. There is so much pain and it's hard not to notice it, I need it all to stop. Everything. When I go, don't be sad. I'm going to go peacefully, in the Twilight surround by daisies. Don't blame yourselves, I need this. I love you all, take care of my jacket for me.", sending it to Fangs, Sweets, jug, Archie, Toni, Veronica, Betty, Cheryl,and everyone else.

She watched as the text sent off before dropping her phone into the pool of crimson that surrounded her.

The girl's vision slowly blurred as her had filled with blood, she pressed her knife on her wrist before the voice spoke again.

"No....throat." Her eyes flowed more tears as she brought the knife to her throat, she pressed in and felt the blood spill out as her eyes closed.

Screams of pain came from her mouth as the red crimson fell through her hair and body.

The last thing she remembered was the knife falling, her body hitting the floor, and muffled screams.

Sweets's p.o.v.

We were still in the room talking about the election until we all got a text message from Izzy.

"I can't do this anymore. There is so much pain and it's hard not to notice it, I need it all to stop. Everything. When I go, don't be sad. I'm going to go peacefully, in the Twilight surround by daisies. Don't blame yourselves, I need this. I love you all, take care of my jacket for me."

"Omg, where is she?", Fangs asked.

All I could do was stare at the phone and wondered why.

I ran out the doors and out of the school. I got on my bike and drove to where she was.

They were following me quickly.

****

We got to the twilight drive in and we saw her bike there.

"Spread out we need to find her!"

We spread out I was getting really worried about my girl.

Then I saw her foot and all the blood. I was crying.

"Izzy? Izzy can you hear me?"

"Omg Izzy stay with me!", I yelled.

Jug, Toni, and Fangs heard me and they ran to me.

"We have to take her to the hospital now."

"Yea, come on!", jug said.

I picked her up bridal style. I got on my bike with her on my lap and drove to the hospital.