19.

I was on the couch of the jones household

I was on the couch of the jones household. I was nervous for this meeting with Veronica's dad.

"You nervous?", Fp said sitting right beside me.

"A little."

"Don't be and if he's targeting you than my fist is going through his head.", he said trying to make me laugh, which worked.

Jughead's p.o.v.

I've never seen my dad this happy in awhile. I'm glad he's happy that he's not turning on drinking again. Ever since Izzy found out that her actual father was Fp she's been getting to know him more and me more.

I've grown up to Izzy of being my half sister. Even she's more happy that the news is out. Her and Sweets have been doing great, but he did ask me if I was okay with them dating, he even asked Fp he just said, "If you hurt her I'm gonna end you and feed you to the wolves.", Sweets just nodded because he knows what Fp's capable of but no one knows what Izzy's capable of. I know because I've seen it, it just sets goosebumps on my back just thinking about it.

She is the queen of the serpents and she doesn't know it yet.

****

Izzy's p.o.v.

Fp, jug and I were waiting for Hiram to come.

We heard a small knock on the door and Fp went up to get it.

"Thank you for agreeing to sit down and discuss this misunderstanding.", Hiram said.

"There's no - There's no misunderstanding here.", jug said.

"Tall Boy said you paid him to decapitate the Pickens statue. As an excuse to turn up the heat on the Serpents.", jughead said.

"You got a lot of nervous people scared they're gonna lose their home.", I said Fp looked at me with a proud look.

"I heard about that.And though it has nothing whatsoever to do with me, I've spoken to Mayor McCoy.And as a gesture of goodwill to the Southside community, I'd like to settle any back rent you or your neighbors owe the town.", he said and Veronica looked at jug with a "told you" look.

"And what do you want in return?", Fp asked.

"Peace in the land."

"Hmm."

"It's a deal.", Fp said. As he slowly shook the man's hand even thought the three Serpent weren't actually going through with this deal. Izzy knew that Hiram was definitely going to add another thing to their deal. She had felt it in her gut and boy, was she right.