The Party

Well, shit.

Here I was, standing at the door of the one person that I have been avoiding for the whole week. Min fucking Yoongi.

But now, I'm at his door, about to walk into his house filled with loud music and drunk teenagers.

Just fucking great. Curse you, Namjoon and Hoseok.

*Flash Back*

"Come on Jimin! It's just a party! It'll be your first party ever!"

I turned around to face Namjoon throwing a tantrum on my bed.

"No, I'm not going to Yoongi's dumb party!"

Namjoon began flapping his arms around yelling at me.

Namjoon eventually stopped laughing after Hoseok threw a pillow at him for waking him up from his sleep.

"Jiminie, it's just a party. Jin invited all 3 of us to go. We'll make sure that nothing happens to you."

I sighed and fell back on my bed in between Namjoon and Hoseok.

"It's not that I'm worried something will happen to me or my eyes...."

"Then what is it?"

"I just...."

My thoughts went back to what happened between me and Yoongi a few days ago in the parking lot. To think that the school's bad boy knows about the main thing that I hate about myself.

Namjoon looked at his phone and got up from the bed, fixing his messy hair in my mirror.

"Well it's 7 already and the party started an hour ago so we're gonna head out. Jimin, if you change your mind, you can come."

I rolled my eyes and mumbled a quiet "not happening" under my breathe.

Hoseok went downstairs with Namjoon following after he gave me a small pat on my shoulder.

I layed down on my bed and stared at my ceiling. Don't get me wrong, it's not that I don't want to go to the party. I know people won't be mean to me or anything like that. It's just the fear that I'll see Yoongi again, especially since the party is at his house. And I don't think I have the guts to see him right now. Or ever to be exact.

"Guess I'll just do some studying for tonight."
*******
Ting! Ting! Ting!

My phone went off and I put my pencil down, looking at the text message.

Jin: hey dude...I know that you don't want to come to this party but Namjoon and Hoseok are hella drunk and I drank some too so I can't drive them home. Do you mind coming to pick them up?

I sighed and threw my head back in annoyance.  They're so lucky I'm a semi good person.

Me: yea...I'll come pick my 2 dumb ass friends :)

Jin: Cool! Here's the address ****************

I got up and was about to leave my room until I saw my reflection in the mirror. I looked like trash with my sweats and torn shirt and eyes shining a nice blue color. (Blue means calm, relaxed, at ease)

I looked over to the corner of my room, seeing the bag of clothes that Namjoon had gave me to wear if I went to the party. I grabbed the bag and poured the contents on my bed, opening my eyes wide, seeing the clothes.