Sorry!

Sorry no update! I try my best to be completely honest with my readers, especially the ones who read my books all the time and comment and show their love. So here I am, pouring out the truth. To be honest, everyone already kinda knows that I suffer from mental health issues, the mains being Depression, Anxiety, and Anorexia. And last year I was self harming. But over summer break when I was out of school I tried my best to work on myself and I got better. Or so I thought.

Until recently, I was doing well but I noticed, I'm getting relapses on my depressive episodes a lot more than usual and it lasts longer. It used to be once or twice a month for a couple of days. But recently, it's been once every few weeks and it'll last up to a month sometimes. Right now, it's been a week since I've actually stopped enjoying life and having the will and energy to do things. So I've been doing some thinking.

I'm think I should start seeing my psychiatrist again. I stopped seeing her about 4 months ago and I've been on medications for my issues for a  month as my doctor prescribed it along with some psychiatrist who did some tests on me. And nothings really helped so I think I should see my psychiatrist again along with meds. I can't rely on meds all my life, and I'm going to start college in 2 years and I can't afford becoming like this.

So I'm sorry, this isn't an update. At least not a book update. It's my life update. If anyone has any questions for me or just want someone to talk to, don't be afraid to send me a message on Wattpad or my new Insta account for just Wattpad and Kpop know that we .

Love you all.

Insta: SkinnyLove2021