Awkward

The weekend was over and here I was walking down the hallway with a slight smile on my face.

"Hey, that's Jimin right?"

"It's the guy who never talks."

"He's smiling for once."

"Omg, he's so hot!"

I smirked at myself.

I smile one time and now everyone wants to get to know me.

Suddenly, everyone started screaming and running towards the end of the wall. I turned to see who it was and immediately ran the other direction. The cause of it being BTS, mainly Min Yoongi.

Don't get me wrong, I'm thankful towards Yoongi. It's just that what happened between us at my house the other day was...weird. I was embarrassed to see Yoongi. Actually, I was scared to see Yoongi, scared that what happened between us was just a splurge of the moment. I used to hate Yoongi and I decided that I should just remain hating him.

Namjoon and Hoseok were waiting for me in the cafeteria and I waved, running towards them.

Jimin: "Yo."

Namjoon quickly grabs my left hand and Hoseok to my right before they began dragging me across the cafeteria without my consent.

Jimin: "Hey! Where are we-"

Suddenly, I was sat down at a table with familiar faces. BTS.

?: "Hey dude! I'm Jungkook and this is Taehyung, my-"

Jimin: "I know who you guys are."

Jin: "Hey Jimin, baby

Jin: "Hey Jimin, baby. How ya doing?"

I crossed my arms, acting as if the nickname didn't affect me. I had to keep my loner facade on while at school.

Jimin: "Jin, I told you not to call me baby."

Jin looked at me, confused.