The Party

Y/N POV

My alarm went off at 8:00 am. I shut it up and got out bed and got in the shower. I washed my body and my hygiene stuff. I got out and dried off and put my deodorant.  I went to my room and went to put on my bathing suit and then my outfit.

  I went to my room and went to put on my bathing suit and then my outfit

I bought this bathing suit when I got my first check from my job. I put my outfit. It was jean shorts and a crop top and sandals and a sweater. I put my stuff on and grabbed my brush and stuff. I went to the living room and turned on YouTube and played some music. I went to do my hair. I put it in a tight bun. I left some hairs out. I finished and went to the kitchen and made me something to eat. I made me some eggs and some fruit. I ate it and then put the plate and bowl in the sink.  I will do those when I come home. I went to my room and grabbed my phone. i looked at the time. It was 8:45. I had a while until I was gonna go to Colson's house. 

I grabbed my keys to my car Colson got me and walked out the house. I made sure I had my house key with me. I locked the door. I went to my car and got in. I put the key in and started the car. I put on my seat belt and played my music from my phone and pulled out the driveway and headed to my job. Today was payday so I went to get my check.  I pulled up to my job and shut off my car. I opened the door and got out the car. I shut the door and walked into my job. I seen my co-worker Savannah working today. "Hey Savannah. I though you would have been at home today." I said as I walked behind the counter to hug her. "Hey Y/N. No I'm working today so I can have extra hours on my next check. I don't wokr tomorrow. Wanna hang out?" She said as I hugged her. 

"Yea. I work from 5:00 in the morning till 2:00 in the afternoon if you aren't busy then we can out." I said as I pulled away from the hug. She nodded and I walked to the managers office. I knocked and walked in and she handed me my check and I walked out. "See you tomorrow." I heard her say. I waved bye to Savannah and walked out the bar. I got in my car and shut the door and started the car. I pulled out the parking lot and went to the bank to cash in my check. I got to the bank and went to the pull up machines. I looked at my check. I made $407. That' amazing.  I cashed it in and they gave me my money. I took it and then headed to the store before I head to Colson's. I grabbed some pops and chips and snacks for the party and us to snack on till the party starts. I paid and then got in my car and headed to Colson's house. I pulled in and parked my car. I shut it off and grabbed my keys out. I got out the car and shut the door. I went to the other side and grabbed the bags. I shut the door and walked up to Colson's door. I knocked on the door.

It took him a couple minutes to answer the door. He was sweats and no shirt. His body was filled with tattoos. He let me in and showed me to the kitchen so I could set down the bags. I put the bags down and he showed me to the living room. His house was so big you could get lost in it easily.  I sat down on the couch next to Colson. Slim and Rook and Dub sat on the other couch and Dre sat next to Colson. We were talking and getting to know each other better.   "Where is your mom at? Did she leave you when you were little or no?" Rook asked as he sat up. "No she is still in my life she is just out of town right now for a few weeks for a business trip." "Oh ok. So you just sit at home all day when she leaves for business trips?" "Yea. I usually have my close friends over but they have been busy lately. So I'm usually alone all day." "Oh that's cool." It got silent after that for a couple minutes until Rook asked the question I was always so scared to answer. "Y/N I'm sorry if this seems too personal if you don't want to answer it you don't have to but what happened with the three guys?" Rook asked sitting back on the couch. "Rook really?" Slim said hitting him. Rook flinched. "I said she doesn't have to answer it if she doesn't want too." They all looked at him. He threw up his hands.