5 years later

Requested by cute_outcast_anyi

~Flashback to 2010~

"Hey."

"Hey."

"I'm..."

"I know who you are. You're MGK. I'm a huge fan!"

"It's nice to meet a fan." He said smiling.

"How are you doing MGK?"

"I'm good."

"How are you?"

"I'm good."

"That's good. How did you like the concert?"

"It was amazing."

"That's good to hear."

We sat and talked for hours. It was getting late.

"I should get going. It's late. I have to work in the morning." I got up from the bar stool and grabbed my purse.

"Wait can I get your number?"

There was silence for a minute and I finally gave in and gave him my number. I smiled and left the bar. I got into my car and headed home. I pulled into my driveway and shut off the car. I got out and locked my car. I walked to my door and unlocked it. I went in and shut the door. I put my keys in the bowl. I took off my shoes and left them by the door. I set my purse on the table and I went to my room. I undressed and went to the shower. I showered and did my hygiene stuff. I blow dried my hair and brushed it out and put it in a bun.

I walked back to my room and grabbed my undergarments and put on my sleeping clothes. I plugged my phone in and hopped into bed. I laid down and fell asleep a few minutes later.

~The next morning~
My alarm went off. I woke up and shut it off. I got out of bed and grabbed my work clothes and went to the bathroom and got dressed. I brushed my teeth and did my hygiene and put my hair in a ponytail and put on my socks and shoes. I walked downstairs and grabbed my purse and keys and walked out the house. I locked the door and got in my car. I started my car up and pulled out my driveway. I headed to my job. I work at Denny's. I'm a server. I pulled into the parking lot and shut my car off. I got out and grabbed my purse. I put my keys in my purse and walked into my job. I walked behind the counter and clocked in. I set my belongings behind the counter.

I put on my apron and grabbed my notepad and pen and put them in my apron. I waited till a costumer came in and I walked them to their table. I set them down with menus.

"I'll be back in a few minutes to take your order."

They smiled and I walked away and I went a seated another customer and gave them menus.

"I'll be back in a few minutes to take your order." I walked back to the couple and took their order.

"I'll be right back with your drinks." I walked away and went and got their drinks. I took them to them.

"Here are your drinks. Your food will be ready shortly." I smiled and walked to the next customer.

"What can I get for you?"

They gave me their orders.

"I'll be back with your drinks." I smiled and walked away. I went and gave the cook their order. I grabbed their drinks and took them to their table.

"Your food will be done shortly." I smiled and went to the next customer to check on them.

"How is it going?"