Meeting her mom

~Colsons POV~
"Here try this on" I said handing my girlfriend a short black strapless dress. We were going through each other's clothes for I don't know why we are anyways, while she goes into the bathroom to change her clothes I sit on the bed. It was the longest 5 minutes ever. So while she was in the bathroom I pulled out my phone and layers back while she gets done.

Finally she comes out and damn she looks fine as fuck in that dress. "What do you think? Can I keep it?" She asked me probably noticing me staring at her for a long time not looking away. I don't know but something about this girl made me feel amazing. "You look amazing" I say, getting up. When I reached over I grabbed her hand and spun her around. When I finished spinning her, I smacked her ass, picked her up and set her in the bed.  "You have no idea how amazing you look in that dress." I say putting my hand on her thigh and kissing her.

She pulls me on the bed so I'm sitting next to her. She gets up. "Move back a little" she says putting her hair up. That's how you know shit is about to get real. She grabbed my hand. I couldn't stop admiring her beauty. I follow what she tells me to do. Then she climbs on top of me and have me lay flat on the bed with my feet hanging off the end of the bed. The first thing she goes for is kissing me. Then slides her hand under my hoodie and my shirt. I put my hands on her ass for "extra support". She moves to my neck, which she knows is my weakness.

Not wanting to go fast, I flip us over where she is on the bottom. I got on top of her, not really on her, but, just enough to where she can't really move. Then I grabbed her hands and held them above her head. I then started kissing her. It wasn't like those quick kisses, it was those long, slow, wet kisses. Then I moved down her body, and started kissing her neck. She then started breathing slowly and let out very quiet moans. I could tell she was getting turned on by every second. I was kissing and sucking on her neck. I finally stopped because I realized it was starting to form a hickey and we had to go see her mom in a few hours.

I climbed off of her and started taking the dress off of her. Underneath her dress she was only in a black strapless bra and some lacy black underwear. I started kissing her. Her lips were so soft I couldn't get enough of them I could kiss them forever if she would let me. I get in the side of her, still kissing her. My hands run down her amazing body. I put my hand in her underwear and start rubbing her clit. She pulls away. "Oh my god, yes daddy." She says morning. Her breathing is heavy. She lets out a loud moan. I looked up at her and smiled, she knows how much that turns me on.

I started fingering her and I went back to kissing her neck. She gasped and I smiled. She grabbed my forearm and squeezed. I kissed her lips again. I started to climb on her but she pushed me off. "Y/N what's wrong?" "We have to go see my mom soon. Let's get ready to go." She said as she got off the bed and grabbed her dress and slipped it on. She went and grabbed her shoes and slipped them on and took her hair down and left it down. She put on her necklace and earrings and I stayed in my outfit and I grabbed the keys and we headed to the car. We got in the car and started driving to her moms house. Her moms house was a 45 minute drive from our house. She directed me to the house because I have no clue where it is because this is my first time meeting her mom. We got there and got out the car and walked up to the door. She knocked on the door and 2 minutes later I am assuming her mom answered the door but she looked young. "Y/S/N (Your Sisters Name) I am so happy to see you. Is mom here?" Oh that is her sister. I knew it couldn't be her mom because she looked to young to be a mother. "Sis this my boyfriend Colson Baker." "Hi nice to meet you." "Nice to meet you too." Her sister moved aside and let us in the house. 

We walked in the house and to the kitchen. In the kitchen she introduced me to her mom. She was talking to her sister and I was talking to her mother.  " So Colson how did you and my daughter meet?" "Well I walked into Chipotle one day to order some food and she was working the register and I asked for her number and she gave it to me and we started talking and then we started hanging out and then after some months I asked her to be my girlfriend and she said yes and we have been together for 5 months and then we moved in together." "5 months?" "Yea it was 5 months yesterday." "That's amazing. I see you make her happy. Her dad was the first man to break her heart." "If you don't mind me asking Why is that?" "Her dad left her when she was 11 years old." "Wow that I'm sorry about that." "Its alright. She is happy now and thats all that  matters" I smiled and we talked and laughed then Y/N came over to us. "What's going on here?" She asked as she came and put her arm on my shoulder. "Nothing just getting to know your amazing mother." I said smiling at her and then her mom. Her mom smiled at me and then Y/N. I looked over and seen her sister pulling down something heavy. I got up to help her. 

Y/N POV 

I walked over and asked Colson and my mom what they were doing and Colson told me and then he got up to help my sister pull down something that she was getting. I sat down and started talking to my mom. "So mom do you like him?" I waited on a answer. "I love him Y/N, Baby he is wonderful. He is respectful and nice and sweet. You choose the right one." I smiled and blushed. "So I heard you guys hit your 5 months anniversary yesterday." I nodded my head yes. "I'm so happy that your happy you know since your father left." I nodded and then Colson came over. We stopped talking and then my mom spoke. "Who is hungry?" We all raised our hands and to our luck the food was done. Me and Colson set out the dishes and my sister set out the silverware and my mom set out the food. We all sat down and said prayers and then we got our food. We ate and laughed and talked. Then we finished and me and Colson gathered the dishes and took them to the kitchen. 

We scraped the food off the plates and set them in the sink. Me and Colson did the dishes and then we talked to my mom  and then we left. We said bye to my sister. We got in the car and drive to the house. I can't believe my mom loves Colson. She never says that about my boyfriends. I guess I really did my find right one.  This one is gonna last a lifetime. I love my baby.