Colsons Birthday

~Y/N's POV~

Today is Colsons birthday . I'm planning a little party for his birthday .  I started the day off great by cooking his favorite breakfast . I was in the middle of cooking it when he woke up and came downstairs and wrapped his arms around me.

"Happy birthday baby."

"Thank you baby. What are you making?"

"You're favorite breakfast ."

"You didn't have to ."

"I know but I wanted to start your birthday off nice ."

"Well thank you baby. I love you ."

"I love you too."

He sat down and I set his breakfast and drink down in front him . I was going to sit down next to him but he pulled me on his lap and we kissed and he ate. Everyone came downstairs and we all ate breakfast and then we cleaned up . We went to the liquor store and got different alcohol and snacks and went back home. We set the stuff out and rolled some blunts and played some music and we smoked and drank and partied for his birthday . I looked over and seen him smiling and laughing. We all got up and danced and had a great time. We were taking pictures and videos and having a great time. We got fried and drunk asl . We were sitting on the couch laughing and talking . I started cleaning up and putting shit away. I sat back down and we drank the rest of the alcohol and smoked the rest of the weed and we were sitting on the couch just staring at the ceiling .

I looked over and kells was smiling and looking at me.

"What ?" I said laughing .

"You're just so pretty."

"Aww baby thank you ."

"This has been the best birthday ."

"Really? even though it was just us?"

"Yes I wouldn't spend my birthday any other way."

"Aww baby. I'm glad you had fun."

We smiled at each other and then we all crashed ok the couch. I'm glad he had a great birthday.