Bad Things

~Y/N POV~
Me and Colson were running up the stairs of the building that was near us. Colson busted open the door to the roof and we ran to the ledge of the building and we climbed on it and stood there. I looked over at Colson with tears in my eyes. "I don't want to do this Colson." He put his hand on my cheek and looked at me in the eyes and I put my hand on his hand. The door busted open and lights were on us. We looked behind us and seen it was the police we were running from. We were holding hands and looked at each other.

~Abandoned building~
Me and Colson were sitting in the dark in one of the rooms of the building. I was standing there running my hands through my hair and Colson was sitting down looking at me. I sat down in the chair and looking at the floor and Colson was standing in the doorway with his hands on the frame and looking back at me.

~Bonfire~
All of us were gathered around the fire outside and Colson was throwing things in the fire and I was standing there looking at him. He started playing with the fire and I looked at the fire and then him.

~Room~
I was leaned up against on of the mirrors in the room looking straight.

~Bed~
Me and Colson were asleep on the bed holding hands.

~Building~
Colson and me and our friends arrived at the building. We walked in and started to get settled in. Colson walked in first and had his bag in his hand. We followed behind him. He was pointing at something and I was smiling and enjoying the view. Colson was sitting on the bed that was there and I walked over to him and set my bag down by him and walked away. He touched my lower back while I was walking away. Everyone was setting down their stuff. They started setting up the bed. I was talking to one of the girls.

Colson was sitting in the chair pouring drinks and two of our friends laid on the bed and one of them drew on the chair and I was at the stove making eggs. The others were gathered around a table.

~Room~
Me and Colson were fighting. I tried to touch Colson and he pushed me away.

~Open room~
We were playing a round in one the open rooms in the building and we were pushing each other in chairs and shopping carts and baskets and skateboards. Me and Colson were hugging. One of our friends had a monster and the other friend hit it and busted it open and the girl who had it chugged the monster while we were cheering her on. Some of us were wrapping others in tape and different stuff.

~Food joint~
Me and Colson were at a food joint eating and laughing and talking. Colson has his burger in his hand and I had the ketchup bottle in mine. He started laughing while holding the burger. He dropped the burger in the basket while laughing. We were talking. We were laughing and having a great time. He leaned in close and started talking to me. "Hey baby, wanna run out this joint without paying?"  I had my head in my hands amazed by him. He looked behind him and then back at me. He licked his finger and looked behind him again. I looked behind me and back at him. We got out of the booth and ran towards the door.

~Outside in the day time~
The others were having fun. Me and Colson stood their hugging.

~Inside the building~
Colson and his beer in his hand and I walked over to him with the pan in my hand to offer him some food. He looked at me and then his friend next to him got up and tapped him. He put his finger up to me and looked at his friend. His friend motioned for him to come with him. He looked at me and set his drink down and got up. He looked at me again and then left with his friend. We all stood heir shocked looking at each other trying to figure out what just happened.

~outside at night~
We all were outside at night. Colson picked me up and spun around while the others stood their and watched.

~inside~
Me and some of the girls sat at the table and talked about what happened. "I can't believe he just left like that. We were suppose to spend this time together." They nodded and rubbed  my back. The girls grabbed a tiara and gave it to me and I put it on.