Good Girl Gone Bad

TiTi's Persecptive

"Look at that beautiful body." I thought as I eyed her hungrily.

She didn't seem to mind that I was staring at her half naked body. She was basically flaunting her body in front of me. She was trying to tease me like I was teasing her. She was trying to beat me at my own game. Too bad it wasn't going to happen.

I made my way over to her bed while she looked for clothes to put on. All the while dancing to her own beat bouncing the beautiful bubble butt in front of me.

"Come here." I said.

"Why?"

"Because I said so."

She obediently walked over to me and I entangled my fingers into hers. She seemed hesitant but didn't pull back. I fell back on the bed and she climbed on top of me. She seemed confused about what to do next.

"I'll take it from here." I said.

"That's probably a good idea." She giggled.

We rolled over so I had control of the game. I lightly kissed her on those gorgeous lips of hers. I pushed my tongue into her mouth surprising her. I could tell she was nervous but she let our tongues entwine all the same.

I kissed her neck and she let out a small moan. That made me laugh a little but she was too into it to notice. I started to kiss down her neck towards her chest. She arched her back a little so I knew she was enjoying it. I ran my tongue the rest of the way towards her area. Her breaths got short and heavy. She was already getting wetter by the second.

"Please. Don't stop." She moaned.

I started moving my hand towards her area while I started kissing her again. She was moaning even louder as I started playing with her. I could feel her wetness on my fingers but I didn't stop.

"Oh...my..God. It feels...so good. Keep...going." She said between breaths.

I had caressed her breasts with one hand as she grinded her cookie into my hand. She was getting more and more aroused as this continued. Finally she came and her wetness spilled onto the sheets. I wasn't done with her yet. I started using my tongue to please her. She gasped loudly but didn't stop me.