Sickness

I don't even remember when I fell sleep last night but I woke up to the delicious smell of bacon on the stove. I got up and realised I was in one of Deonte's football jerseys and I had no pants on.

I was too hungry to think about where my clothes where. I walked downstairs and saw Deonte making some toast.

"Goodmorning handsome. Is all this for me? " I asked half asleep.

"Considering I made breakfast for two, I'd say no." he laughed.

"What happened last night?"

"Well before we actually walked in the house you started vomiting all over the place. It was really disgusting but I helped you inside when you vomited again. Then you fell asleep in my arms. You had puke on your clothes so I put you in my jersey."

I was about to say something but vomit filled my mouth. I ran into the bathroom and let it go in the toilet. I felt really sick. Maybe it was something I ate. I'll be fine.

"Are you ok? Should I go get you something?" Deonte asked frantically.

"No. I'm ok. I'll be fine."

We sat at the table and he shared out the food. I couldn't stand the smell of breakfast at that moment. I ate half just so he wouldn't feel bad. What was wrong with me? I would never normally think breakfast smelled gross. Deonte is an amazing cook so it must be me. I'll get over it.

Deonte thought it was a pretty good idea that we stay at his place today. He had me laying in the couch and he set up a garbage bin, some crackers and ginger ale, ibuprofen and all that good stuff. He was such a caring person.

"I've been meaning to ask about your mother. Where is she? "

"She went to go live in Canada 2 months back. She left me the house and some money in the bank."

"We could've been hanging out since she left." I laughed.

"I had to fix some problems my mom left with the house. "

I had gotten bored talking about his mother. She was always an interesting character but was irrelevant to me. I never really cared for her much to be honest. I started flipping through channels and finally stopped on Comedy Central. I could always get a good laugh out of some of the shows.

"Uh oh. It's coming up again. I think I'm going to -

Vomit.

It just came out like a waterfall. It burned my throat. I hate this. I never felt so horrible in my life. My stomach churned with everything it had.

"I think I'm going to take a shower." I said.

"I'll come with." Deonte joked.

"Oh please do." I said sarcastically rolling my eyes.

20 minutes later

When I got out I remembered I didn't have clothes here. I walked into Deonte's room and saw him in there. Oh, great. He looked at me and he instantly got hard. He tried to hide it but I already saw it. I looked around in his dresser and found some boxers then found a sweater and some socks.

"You're not slick boo. I peeped that." I winked as I walked back downstairs. On the tv I heard:

"Mom. Why do keep throwing up?"

"When I kept throwing up like that I was pregnant with you."

At that moment I put 2 and 2 together. Deonte didn't have a condom on that night.

"DEONTE!"

He nearly fell down the stairs because he was running as fast as he could.

"What? What is it? Why are you yelling?"

"I think I might be pregnant. Can you go buy 2 tests please?"

"Really? Oh my god. I'll go right now."

He grabbed his keys and ran to the car. What if I really am pregnant? How am I going to tell Simone? She'll be heartbroken.

Deonte's Perspective

There were so many tests to chose from. I didn't know which one was best to use. I just grabbed 2 of the same brand and ran to the checkout.

Driving back over to the house I had so many questions. Am I ready to be a father? Is it going to be a girl or a boy? Will I be able to provide for my child?

I got home and ran into the house. TiTi was pacing back and forth.

"You took forever to get here. Give me the stuff."

She walked into the bathroom and came out two minutes later.

"We have to wait 5 minutes."

5 minutes later

That was the longest 5 minutes of my entire life. Both of us had been to scared to look. We agreed to look at the same time since there were two tests. We took a deep breath and looked.

The tests read...

*Comment if you think TiTi and Deonte are having a baby. Be sure to comment and vote.*