Kiss and Make-Up

A Month And A Half Later

   I'm not normally the type of person to get too attached to someone. I've been hurt plenty in the past and I didn't want it to continue. It brought up too many memories. You see I grew up not knowing my biological father. Whenever I would ask about him my mother would keep quiet. She would avoid the the question like she didn't hear me at all. My grandmother on the other hand had a lot so say about him.

   "Why do you care about him so much?  He could care less about you T.  He doesn't love you. His mother wanted to get you aborted but I saved you. " she said.

   When I heard this I wanted to cry. Was she telling me the truth or was she lying? She was the type to tell a lie so I always wondered if he ever thought about me like I thought about him. Did he really want to leave me?  Did he care that he wasn't in my life?  Does he even care about me?

   If he left he must not have cared at all otherwise he'd attempt to be apart of my life. No. That's his business. I don't care anymore. I keep my circle small because you can't really trust everyone you meet. You never know who could be ready to stab you in the back. I thought Simone was different though. I don't know anymore but she's going to have to try a lot harder to get my trust back.

   Simone's Perspective

   I knew I'd have to try something to get her to forget about the past. I loved her. I loved her so much it hurt. She just didn't know it. Seeing her bed mad at me was literally tearing me apart.

   I decided to go back to her house knowing she wouldn't be expecting me any time soon. I went over at about 12:30ish and rang her doorbell. How long had that doorbell been there? I couldn't remember. She opened the door completely crashing into my thoughts. I could tell she had been sleeping for at least trying to sleep. She looked at me half surprised like I had forgotten where she lived.

   She had invited me in without saying a word so I started up a little small talk.

   "Hey stranger. I missed you."

   "I'm sure you missed all of this." she said motioning towards her body. I loved how goofy and comfortable she was around me. We walked into the living room and she turned on the tv. We made small talk and caught up on things but eventually things got quiet. She kept stealing glances at me. Her body language told me she missed me. She didn't make an effort to anything. I had to make the first move.

   I got up and walked over to where she was sitting. She watched me carefully but said nothing. I could tell she was curious about what I was doing.

   She was watching the tv but was partially watching me too. I sat on her lap and positioned myself so we were face to face.

   "What are you –"  she started but I interrupted her with a kiss.

   She was surprised but didn't stop. She let her tongue roll over mine over and over. I started kissing her neck and she let out a small moan. She wasn't fighting the sexual tension anymore. I wanted it and she did too. I started grinding on her lap as she was squeezing my butt. She was on my neck like crazy. I was getting so turned on. I could feel myself getting wetter. I need her,  now.

   She picked me up and carryed me into the guest room. She put me on the bed and shut the door.