Recovery

Simone's Perspective

I felt absolutely horrible. I wanted to throw up all the time. When I tried to adjust myself on the bed I felt excruciating pain. Seeing TiTi's face the first time I opened my eyes felt absolutely amazing. In my time of need she was right by my side all the way. I started to cry tears of joy.

"Simone, why are you crying? Are you hurt? " Titi said panicked.

"No I'm not hurt. I'm fine. I'm just really happy you were here when I woke up."

"Of course I was going to be here. You're my girlfriend so I'm going to stay with you through whatever. It's me and you always and forever."

"I love you babe."

"I love you too." she said with that half smile that I love.

TiTi's Perspective

*Knock knock knock*

We both looked towards the door to see two police officers standing there.

"I'll be right back. Stay here." I said jokingly.

"Shut up." she laughed.

In the lobby

The two officers stood in front of me looking me over like two girls dating is a problem. The officer on the left was a big black guy with a stern look on his face indicating he could be a problem. The other guy was your average everyday white guy.

"I'm Officer Henry and this is Officer Brick." the white guy said.

"We'd like to ask you a few questions about that night one week ago." Officer Brick said loudly.

"Not that I expected any different."

"What happened that night Miss?"

After I explained what had happened Officer Brick had a funny look on his face.

"Why was there blood on your hands and clothes? " Officer Henry asked.

"Hmm...maybe it was because I was trying not to let my girlfriend bleed to death?"

"No need for the attitude."

"Whatever." I said as I walked away.

"If I find out you did this I'll deal with you personally!" Brick yelled.

"You're wasting your time and breath cause I'm clean."

Room 3

"Simone are you ok?"

"Yeah I'm fine. What did the cops want? "

"It's nothing don't worry about it. You just get all the rest you need. I'll be back later to see you."

"Uh...ok."

"I love you." I said and kissed her before I left.

In my car

What did that officer mean by if I found out you did this? I didn't do anything. Why did he suspect I did this? He's mad dumb. Arrange for her murder? That's crazy. I couldn't kill anyone let alone have someone else kill my girlfriend. I called 911 and got the paramedics there. Whatever no need stressing over nothing. I drove to my house for the first time in a week. I left a whole bunch of clothes at my cousins house so she let me wash up there and everything.

My house was still a mess. The door and a couple other things had been fixed but that's about it. I walked into the kitchen and all those memories flashed back into my head. I ran out as fast as I could. I couldn't handle this anymore. I drove over to my cousins, cleaned myself up and went on my way.