I 《 Dignity 》

ᴀʀᴛᴡᴏʀᴋ: ʀᴇᴠɪᴠᴀʟsᴛʏʟᴇs

Today you are you! That is truer than true! There is no one alive who is you-er than you!
                      —Dr. Seuss

"Hi, handsome. It seems like you're a little lost. May I help you?"

He turned around as you asked and tapped on his shoulder. You see the big, glowing and gorgeous crystal chandelier hanging on the Sistine Chapel inspired art, painted on the ceiling behind his head as you looked up at him a bit, emphasising that he's tall. The light coming from the chandelier behind him, also lit up the half of his face.

"If it's a beautiful lady like you of course I'll take the offer." He uttered with a smile plastered on his face, showing his deep attractive dimples and his pearly whites. His platinum blond fringe slightly curled that suits him. And his voice is really soothing and deep, giving shivers down your spine. But you can't able to only focus on that because he has a tattoo, but the other part of it is hiding underneath the collar of his shirt.

"My name is Bae Sooyeong. You?" You said confidently as you offered your hand. He gladly accepted it and you shake hands. But after that he leaned his face forward to your hand and kissed it gently.

As for what you have said, that's really not your name.

"A beautiful name for a beautiful girl. My name is Jackson Wang." He stated as he leaned back, standing straight, while looking at you. You laughed internally as you already knew it was a lie.

"Yes. My apologise for interrupting you like that."

"No, don't be. Anyway, it's rare to see a young lady in a formal business dinner." He said as he ran his slender fingers on the right under his chin while his left arm supporting his other.

"Same for you, Mr. Wang. As I was saying, where are you off to? You're quite troubled to find a way or something."

"Yes. May I know where is the emergency exit?"

"Hm? Why is a handsome man going to an emergency exit?" You teased. He chuckled a bit while scratching his nape, hesitating to say something.

"I have someone to meet there. It's kind of urgent." You gave him a meaningful smile as he said that.

"Oh, I get it. It's just in the third left at the very end. You'll see a sign so I guess you won't be lost."

"Thank you very much. But I have a feeling we'll meet again."

"You're welcome and I feel the same. Have fun at the emergency exit." You waved goodbye at him, grinning widely, and so he does. But then soon after, he ran quickly.

"Kim Namjoon is going to the emergency exit from the fourth floor. Ready the crew." You whispered after you tap the ear piece to adjust the sound while following the guy, walking faster to level his speed.

Okay, but stall them for 5 minutes.

In one swift motion, you loaded the pistol, hiding from your utility belt underneath your dress which has a slit, while hiding at the side of a metallic cabinet as you're trying to overhear the conversation.

"7 riflemen on the west wing, 3 snipers on the front and 5 sharpshooters on east ready to fire. Did you get what we're here for?" The guy asked as he hand over the rifle to Namjoon, who shakes his head in frustration then put it on his back with its strap, wrapped around his right shoulder down to his left torso.