IV 《 Conflict 》

ᴀʀᴛᴡᴏʀᴋ: ᴘᴏʟɪᴀᴄᴋᴏᴠᴀ

We must free ourselves of the hope that the sea will ever rest. We must learn to sail in high winds.
—Aristotle Onassis

"I feel threatened." You muttered under your breath.

It's just that the man in front of you is laying straight on the bed, his beautiful eyes closed under his wet, and messy platinum blond eye length bangs covering it. His partially opened mouth as he catch his breath while his bare chest compress everytime he exhaled heavily, and his toned abdominal muscles proudly hard served in front of your very eyes. The tattoo from earlier, the one that's been hiding by the collar, is now fully visible. It's a cobra with red and green stripes as it's pattern, and it's figure starts from his neck down his collarbone. But that's not the only tattoo embedded to his body.

You've got to admit, he isn't a snack. This guy is a full course meal.

You swallowed a large amount, not wanting to slaver from the ravishing sight. Hoseok just gave you a cheeky smile then gazed back at the man being mended.

"Director Yoongi was very hard on him. I knew it will end up this way," Hoseok stated as his arms crossed. You just let out a weary sigh but then realised something. You looked at Hoseok's direction with a perplexed look. "Hoseok, that's sounds kind of wrong...?"

Hoseok gave you the same look, as his shoulders slumped, "What do you mean, you dirty minded kid?"

You were about to say something but stopped immediately, leaving your mouth gaped for a second, your eyes blinking several times, before closing it then shook your head nonchalantly.

"Hey, beautiful...?" You quickly looked at him as you raised your eyebrow in confusion and annoyance. The medical team walked out of the room, leaving the three of you inside. He opened his eyes in exhaustion as he ran his fingers through his hair, flipping his bangs up with his slender fingers to see you clearly. He gave you a mischievous smile before continuing,

"You got no boobs."

You gave him a sarcastic puzzled look, eyebrows narrowed as your lips turned in a frown. You turned your body to his direction as you shifted your weight to your other leg and crossed your arms.

"Excuse me?" With those nicknames he gave you, You can clearly guessed this one's a womanizer.

He just shook his head. He sat on the edge of his bed, placing his palm under his chin as his elbow above his knee, looking at you with his amused eyes and a mysterious smile as his arm muscles flexed. And... he's still shirtless.

... Lick it.

Now.

"Like what you see?" He asked, still wearing his amused expression with that charming face. You just gave him a baffled expression even though you know what he's talking about.

Absolutely like it.

"Well, if you're enjoying this too much..." He muttered then stand up, starting to unzip his orange pants. Your eyes widened in shock.

You're surprised... But you don't want to stop him.

"Hey! I'm right here!" The two of you looked at Hoseok who is very flustered. You narrowed your eyebrows as Namjoon starts to laugh hysterically.

"God, you two obviously wants me naked right now." My jaw dropped while Hoseok gave you a priceless reaction.

"You are... uh..." You paused for a moment, trying to find the right word as You point your index finger at him, diverting your gaze before looking back at him as you glare, "So full of yourself!"