III 《 Straight 》

ᴀʀᴛᴡᴏʀᴋ: xxᴇʀʀᴜ

I hate the word homophobia. It's not a phobia. You're not scared. You're an asshole.
                            —Morgan Freeman

"Hyung..."

The black haired called the older as he opened the door then closed it immediately. The room looks quite dull because of the dimmed light coming from the old flickering fluorescent lamp.

"Hm? Jungkook?" The older hummed calmly with his sweet tone, playing the dagger again with his hands while sitting on a plastic chair, his back facing the younger. Jungkook is standing in front of the rusty, old steel door, fixing his eyes on the silver haired man. He felt the tension in the room so he felt a bit nervous.

"Should we go now?" His hyung paused, tilted his head a bit. It took moments of deadly silence before a swinging sound of the dagger echoing around the dreary room, the older's attention back to his play thing, his jaw clenched a little.

"Not yet... But no matter what happens, no matter what situation you're in, don't kill the girl. She's our bait to free Namjoon." He noted with authority.

Namjoon is very important to him. Since he was a little kid, the man stands as his brother, his friend, his anpanman, and his father. After those horrific events that happened to him for the past years, he started to idolized Namjoon for his determination. All his teammates, including himself, have no family due to starvation and poor health since they lived on a village without government sustaining them or even care about them.

It might be hard to live without shelter, food, and love ones to be with, but for them, they're used to it. They believe that once what's done is done, they will see the light again.

But with the man's situation, they think it's impossible.

"Okay, hyung." He mumbled then turned around to go.

He paused mid-step as he felt warm, and small hands around his waist. His body being warmed by the other as it leaned close to him. The pressure starts to rise and so is the tension between them. He starts to sweat cold as he gulped quietly with his eyes closed.

"Did I tell you to go already?" Jungkook took a deep breath then turned to face the older. The silver haired looked at him as he wears an alluring expression. Jungkook bit his bottom lip but the trembling of his lips were visible because of his nervousness. The older find him cute then ran his index finger to the younger's chest, tracing invisible patterns, teasing him.

"N-No, hyung..." He mumbled in a very low voice, but enough for his hyung to hear. He can't take off his flustered face he's wearing because of his mischievous hyung.

He is truly handsome, in everyone's opinion, especially Jungkook's. Based on him, his hyung have the most beautiful pair of honey brown eyes that you can fall on to. His nose is small, but pointed. He has the softest plump lips you'll ever see. And his jawline is no joke. Also, his silver grey hair that he always ran his fingers through suits him very well. And of course, lots of tattoo around his body. But the most special to him is his detailed angel wings tattoo on his upper back, which Jungkook made himself.

He gotta admit, the guy can bend those rulers in one gaze.

"Good boy." He whispered, licking his soft lips. His hot breath tingling Jungkook's sensitive ear as he leaned his face to it.

He starts to bite and nibble the younger's ear, making Jungkook let out a breathy groan. The older's satisfied to the sound as if it's some kind of his ideal type of music. Jungkook can't explain what he's feeling right now but on the other side of his thought, he's enjoying it.

"You like hyung doing bad things to you, don't you?" He whispered, his tone changed to a raspy one.

Jungkook can't even form a word or use his voice to speak. It's like he's out of his mind because of feeling a lot horny.

He didn't stop there, he starts to lick Jungkook's earlobe with his soft, warm tongue. The younger holding back his moan and let out a cough instead. The feeling of frustration, guilt and pleasure came rushing through him as his hyung does some things that make him insane and make him feel things he never ever felt before.

Because, what do you expect from a virgin?

"I wonder what you taste like... Oh, hyung already tasted it, right?" He teased.

"Y-You still d-didn't, hyung..."

"So you want him to?"

Jungkook bit his bottom lip, not giving a slightest care about his lip piercing. The older find him really cute when he's being submissive and a sensitive baby boy that wants to be babied.

The silver haired man kissed the younger's jawline going down his neck before licking a stripe to it. The younger breathes heavily as the man does it to him. After that, the silver haired sucked then bites Jungkook's neck, leaving a fresh reddish hickey to it that will sure turn purple later.

Jungkook can't take it anymore, "Hyung..." he moaned using the combination of his husky and angelic voice, leaning back his head to expose more of his neck, looking down at his hyung with lust and anticipation.

He likes it. Oh wait, no.

He loves it and he wants more.

The older glanced at the younger's face, after that, he smirked, taking a complete halt then cupped Jungkook's face with a sweet yet mysterious smile. The boy's eyes widened as he was confused and shock at the same time.

"That's it for now, baby boy." The man said then turned his back at the jet black haired boy. He sits back then played with his dagger once more like nothing happened, but this time, there was a smirk formed on his lips.

Jungkook stand there for a moment, dumbfounded. He can't move a muscle as the older leaves him hanging and awkward.

Jungkook looked around before he hurried to step out of the room. He suddenly feel embarrassed and ashamed of himself as he became sexually tempted. The fact that his hyung made him feel the pleasure he received is making him crazy and thinking about it over and over again.

"Jungkook, you're straight shut up." He uttered to himself as he shut the door before finding the key through his pockets.

"Bet that's not the one that's straight right now." The lad stopped whatever he's doing then turned his gaze to the old man. The man took another bite of his sandwich, looking at the jet black haired mockingly then walked away nonchalantly.

Am I?

He shrugged it off as he shook his head, but the baffled look he wears with his face can't be taken off as his mind always show the unforgettable scene earlier.

On the other hand, the man is isolated to the others. His room was nothing but white painted walls that's already been fading since it's made of very old materials, the chair he's sitting on, and his precious dagger. He was always locked in the room and Jungkook or Namjoon gives anything that he wants to with a walkie talkie. He doesn't mind and that's exactly the way he likes it.

The room may look like hell to others or a prison, but for that man, that's where he can be relaxed and be himself.

But something tells him to go with the young one, and get the girl to avenge for the one he looks up to since he was a fragile and vulnerable child. To make her feel miserable until the end of her life. He wants to make sure that she'll suffer more than his hyung that's been locked up. He wants to get out of his nest, to be free, to do things he's incapable of doing, just for who he calls his brother.

But can he do it? Can he hurt a girl that he knows that she's just doing her job and because that's what her boss ordered her to do? The girl who's naive and only know that they're the bad guys who wants the power to rule the world?

Yes, yes he can.

But, he wouldn't.

A/N
Yeah I got inspired by one of my idols, Xxerru, for Jungkook's look because it'll be accurate for this story for him to have a man bun. And because, why not, right?