V 《 Hazard 》

ᴇᴅɪᴛ: ᴜɴᴋɴᴏᴡɴ

Hell is empty and all the devils are here.
—William Shakespeare

You slapped him.

You feel bad. But he deserved it... Right?

"So that's why you're always acting like you care? Because I'm weak and Yoongi's little sister who can't even take one man down? I knew that you just want to be close to me for promotion. I'm not that stupid, Kim Taehyung." You hissed, the tension between the two of you started to rise.

Are you? Or you're really stupid because you still like him despite that you already knew that?

Taehyung licked his lips, still not looking at you but he's looking at the floor. You chuckled sarcastically as you rolled your eyes, your hands placed on your hips. Trying your best to act tough and not to cry.

"Do me a favour, please. Don't ever talk to me again. And just like Hoseok said a while ago. Friendship over. Goodbye forever." You emitted then walked your way out of his office.

Taehyung, on the other hand, messes his hair in frustration then kicked the chair beside. Cursing under his breath as he felt like a piece of him started to get away.

As you let your feet take you whatever place that's far from everything familiar, obviously, you're lost. But it doesn't matter to you right now. Because you want to be alone and ponder from your train of thoughts.

You just realised that you were on a hill with a tree beside you, sitting on the grass while embracing your legs close to your chest. You sighed heavily, closing your eyes and letting yourself feel the moment.

You wonder if anyone will love you the way you wanted to, or care for you like there's nothing else in this world. You know it's impossible, but it's not bad to just dream about something that you can't reach, right?

You looked at the twinkling stars up in the sky. The sky is the combination of black, purple, royal blue, and pastel blue near the horizons calms your nerves. The clouds slowly moved, and the glowing, bright full moon showed its beauty to the world.

It's so beautiful... Would anyone say that I'm prettier than that? I bet not.

Don't hate me. I'm just a girl wanting to be loved.

Suddenly, you heard rustling sounds of the bushes. Like something's walking through it. The atmosphere also became heavy, that caused you to freeze from where you're sitting. After that, all you hear is the cool breeze, making your hair flow with the direction of the wind.

"Three, two..." You heard someone mumbling. You can't understand since it's coming from the bushes behind you. You looked quickly at the direction. Your senses heightened.

You carefully took your pistol and the ammo out of your coat. With one swift motion, You loaded it within a second then pointed it at the bushes.

"One..."

You heard a loud stomp behind you and you felt cold hands strangling your neck. Since the person's trying to suffocate you, you quickly realised that he's a guy based on the size of his hand, and you can't have the ability to shoot him since your eyes became blurry. Your knees also turned weak as you felt your body slowly giving up.

Before anything gets more serious, you kicked his crotch from behind that made his hands slipped then pulled his arms. You bent down then flipped him to the ground, making him grunt in pain. You hurriedly aimed the gun at him.