VIII 《 Supremo 》

ᴇᴅɪᴛ: ɪᴄʏʟʟɪᴄᴍɪɴ

You can't feel your legs as you wanted to move it. You feel numb all over as your stomach hurts because of the guy's shoulder hitting your tummy, your body being pulled upwards every time he make a step. And you assumed that your body will tear in half right now. It's been quite a while now, and you started to get tired from hitting and punching his back, but not as strong as before, which leads to the same result.

He's strong and hard to handle, he can endure all your attacks just like a while ago when you're fully demented because of the unforgivable, and sensitive topic he brought out.

"Could you please put me down now? My stomach hurts because of your broad shoulders." You uttered in a low voice. The man lets out a soft chuckle before answering.

"Thank you for the compliment, really appreciate it." He said as he continue to walk through the long corridor.

By the looks of it, the corners of the ceiling has been filled with spider webs and dust. There are scratches and fading paint on the wall, giving you goosebumps. The floor isn't much inviting either, as some of it have dried blood and fossils all over. It smells filthy, and you have to endure it for the rest of your life.

"I'm serious, it hurts."

"Did you forget already? I said that I'll make you suffer. Now don't talk too much or I'll shove a grenade down your throat. And what you just did to me earlier will double up your punishment." 

You rolled your eyes as he said that, mimicking him in a childish and a mocking way, "Dun tok tu mutch or I'll showv a greneyd dun yor trowt, blah blah blah."

"You want your head to hit the floor hard or what?" You pursed your lips into a thin line then took a glimpse at Jungkook, who's shooting a glare at you for a while now. You stared at him for a moment then nonchalantly sticked out your tongue, which made Jungkook more bothered and frustrated. His fists balled looking like a sphere. While Jin is trying to restrain himself from laughing, looking at you and Jungkook alternately.

"Jungkook, I think you and Jimin found your worst nightmare." Jin whispered, still containing his laugh.

Jimin?

Does he mean Jimin is the name of the man who's been carrying you right now?

This drop dead good looking right here?

Yes, yes he is.

You burst out a laughter. All of them halted and shocked because of your sudden reaction. The black haired narrowed his eyes as he just stares at you. Jin wants to laugh with you but he doesn't know what's the reason, so he just pursed his lips. And the man named Jimin, just stares blankly at the corridor.

He might have been wearing a blank expression, but the way his eyebrow twitch, his jaw clenched as his tongue poked his cheek, standing with poise as he carries you over his shoulder with only one hand supporting you so you wouldn't fall, his shoulders slumped.

Yeah, he's seriously annoyed.

"That is the most hilarious and the cutest name I've ever heard in my life!" You claimed while wiping a tear from your eye, letting out a loud chuckle afterwards.

"Which name?" Jin asked with interest, wanting to laugh with you.

"J-Jimin." You uttered, stopping yourself to laugh more. Jin giggles as you mentioned the name, "Right?" He uttered as he held out his hand to you.

You accepted his high five, giggling as you heard Jimin growls, rolling his eyes to your direction.

"Aren't you scared?" He suddenly asked, which made you stopped. Jin sighed in disbelief, raging at Jimin,