II 《 Sunshine 》

ᴀʀᴛᴡᴏʀᴋ: ɴᴏɴᴄᴏɴᴍᴀɴ

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
                 —Gecko&Fly

"Thanks for the pizza, dork," You said jokingly.

Taehyung shot a glare at you before he giggles like a little kid. You think that he's crazy at times. But then you realized that you're also crazy. So you're meant to be bestfriends.

Though you don't like the idea of that since you like him.

But, does he?

"Anyway, we're quite busy these days so I'm glad we have time for each other tonight. But a very short time since I have something to work on," You just nodded while staring blankly at the last slice of pizza.

"I just hope after this mission, we can get a break. Just the two of us."

"You know that's impossible since Hoseok always wants to hang out with us," A lightning struck pass through your head with that said.

That Jung Hoseok. Always a cockblocker when things with you and Taehyung getting at something. But what can you say? He's just a little fluff ball of sunshine who always makes your day brightened up. He's always optimistic to things and that's what you like about him a lot. The only thing you hate about him is that he always appears out of nowhere on the wrong time.

In your opinion, Hoseok's very good looking mostly when he smiles, his lips forming a shape of a heart. It gives a positive impact to you. His dark eyes are very charming. His nose is defined and is more emphasized on his side profile. And for you, one of his biggest asset is his forehead. You don't know but it's making him attractive. He also have a messy red coloured hair which highlights his visuals. But with the silver piercings on his right ear and a nose piercing, his innocent face can also be dangerous.

"I know... But I just hope I can just spend time with only just you," You mumbled in a low voice but clear enough for Taehyung to hear.

"What? Like a date?" You took a glimpse at him and saw his daring smile and his eyes focusing only to yours, his head resting on both of his palms.

"Yeah... If that's what you want it to be," You uttered as you leaned close to him. He smirked as those words escaped from your lips.

"That's what I want it to be..." He whispered with a very low voice, nearly a whisper, as he's staring at your lips while leaning his face to mine. You bit your bottom lip.

"Hallelujah! Everyone's sunshine is here to make everyone happei!" Hoseok exclaims with a grand entrance to the pizza parlour as his hands were up in the air with a bright smile, looking at you happily.

You fell out from your chair caused by the lack of balance. Taehyung tried to catch you but failed. Only to get your nose bleed. He quickly takes a lot of tissue then gave it to you. You grab it harshly while glaring at Hoseok. And it seems he doesn't mind.

"Oh my! Y/N, what happened to you? Am I really a hot ray of sunshine for your nose to bleed that much? Haha! Get the pun? Hot? You know because I'm a sunshine that makes your day brighter than ever and hot because I'm HOT. Get it?"

Sometimes, you do regret your choice of friends.

"Stop assuming things. First, I fell out my chair because of your loud voice. Second, that pun doesn't make sense. And, can I just have a remote that can make you mute for just a minute?" You hissed, gently wiping the blood out your nose.