Her story

It was many years ago. When I escaped from that no face monster. I was 9 at the time. I was so stupid to follow that grinning black cat, it lead me to him. He made me insane. But I escaped it was like hell to do it but I did. I'm the only one to survive from him. I'm sure he's looking for me and is satisfied by what he created. He made me a monster. When I was 17 I killed people. I wasn't scared in fact I laughed and made a permanent smile on my face. My siblings are killers now too but they have more control then me. My name is Grell sutcliff but everyone calls me grell the killer. I wear black jeans and a white hoodie. My weapon is a knife but I sometimes use a chainsaw when necessary. And oh I cannot wait to to kill that no face of a fucker. To rip his limbs off and slice his head off. Of course I'll let my smiling dog kill the cat and maybe I can finally have some peace for once in my life. And nothing is gonna stop me. But first I need some information.

Grell jumps down a roof and walks looking for Ronald knowing exactly where he is. " hehehe now I can finally kill that fucker and show him what I'm made of hehehe " grell said to herself.

( to be continued )

Song: September

AN: I know I said I'd post this on October but I wanted to do this now. And ya....also I'm extremely bored and well my day wasn't the best for me.