Welcome to my home

Sebastian takes grell to his manor deep in the forest. His manor very large, with clock tower and various towers and creepy aesthetics and dark colors of black and blue and some green. Grell looks around. Sebastian goes inside showing her around. On the inside of the manor the walls are red, black and gold and some silver, various old paintings and Victorian aesthetics. Grell looks around as Sebastian leads her to her room on the second floor, last room to the right. Her room of red walls and gold designs of vines and flowers. Grell sets her bag down. " I suggest you take a bath or shower, i will give you new clothes, there will be visitors coming soon for a meeting. We will discuss what you want sometime tomorrow, the bathroom is down the hall your second left " Sebastian says though he has no face he can still talk, he leaves the red headed murder in her room. Grell opens her bag to show a smiling dog named zwei and lets him out. " come on boy let's take a bath " grell says carrying the small dog and goes to the bathroom.

( WARNING EXTREMELY CUTE RIGHT HERE )

Grell and zwei are in the tub taking a nice warm bath as zwei swims around the tub making grell smile and laugh for once in a very long time. Grell only smiles to her family and zwei was considered her family now since he took care of her and understood her. She was always a fan of dogs more than cats but to be fair she didn't mind animals in fact she loves them. Zwei licks her face and licks her scars on her stomach and mouth. Grell laughs and gets up taking a towel and wrapping it around herself getting out of the tub. Grell gets zwei and drains the tub and dries off zwei then dries her hair and goes back to her room and locks the door. Zwei runs and bites on the red dress Sebastian have grell to wear and gives it to her. Grell puts it on then puts on her black boots and wears a black hoodie jacket and puts on her cross necklace that belonged to her mother. Grell sighs and gets her knife putting it in her pocket and braids her hair. Zwei barks at her in a good way saying she looks good. Grell smiles and kisses the dogs head " your the only one who understands me " grell says. Zwei barks and licks her face. Grell laughs and lays down with her small smiling corgi in her new bed.

( to be continued )
Song: come little children