Feelings

Grell was sleeping peacefully with her smiling dog zwei. Sebastian was watching her feeling something he never felt for hundreds of years a heartbeat. Sebastian gently strokes grells long red hair " beautiful " Sebastian says softly in a whisper. Sebastian goes away and sees Ronald and mads " my what are you two doing here and hello little yang " he says. " I have what you wanted and we can all tell that she's the one mr michaelis, your in love with grell the killer. So I made a liquid to give you a face " mads says her being ' blind '. Sebastian takes the purple bottle " how long does it last? " he asks. " 3 days, surely enough time for her to realize her feelings for you " mads says and takes yang from her father Ronald " come on let's go home " she says as they leave. Sebastian looks at midnight. " if I were you I'd do it boss " midnight says. Sebastian nods and puts the bottle in his pocket and goes to his study. Sebastian then later at night puts the liquid on his blank face.

Grell wakes up and goes out to kill everyone she sees in the forest having the time of her life then cleans up and goes to the grocery store to get some food for her, zwei and midnight and also some drinks. Grell sighs as she goes back to the manor and makes herself something to eat as she thinks about Sebastian " I want to kill him so why do I have these feelings for a monster like him " grell says to herself.

( to be continued )

Song: regret game