A new look

Grell wakes up and goes downstairs with zwei and goes to the kitchen making herself a bowl of cereal. Sebastian sees her " good morning grell " he says. Grell sighs and turns around " morni- " grell stops as she drops the bowl looking at him in shock. " something the matter miss grell? " he asks. " you have a face " grell says. " I know " he says. " god your so hot " grell says in a mutter but Sebastian heard it. " excuse me? " Sebastian says. " oh shit! Um nothing!! " grell says and runs upstairs and locks her door. " shit! Shit! SHIT! Why is he so fucking hot now?! Uggghhhh god! " grell says in frustration. Sebastian hears her as both zwei and midnight look at him. " what? What do you two want me to do? " Sebastian asks. " smiley put on the record player on slow, master come with me " midnight says and jumps off the couch and leads him to his room. Zwei puts on the record player as it plays slow romantic music. Midnight closes the door and gets a very nice black tuxedo with a red tie and throws it to Sebastian. " I'll get grell ready at 8:30 " midnight says. " oh and go easy on her first ok master " midnight says with a grin as she leaves. Sebastian is confused.

( to be continued )

Song: little monster

AN: I'm pretty sure all of you know what's gonna happen for the next chapter so I'll just leave it like this and the next chapter will be long for sure so ya. Hope you like the book so far.