New lives together

It was Halloween. Grells birthday and the day Sebastian first met Grell.

Grell was laying down in bed reading a book since she's almost due she decided to take things more easy but she was still very bored. Zwei nuzzles up beside her and sleeps. Grell smiles and pets him. Sebastian comes in with a tray of grells favorite food pasta and chocolate chip cookies with tuna on them. Grells favorite craving from the start of the pregnancy. Grell looks up at him. " made your favorite my love, how are you holding up? " he asked. " I'm ok having cramps but that's normal nowadays " she says and eats her food. Sebastian sits next to her " they'll be here any moment now " he says. " you nervous because I am too but I'm sure everything will be fine how hard can birth be? " she says. " very hard from what I read " he says. " I guess but I'm sure I'll be ok because I got you to help me " she says.

Late at night.

Grell wakes up to very huge cramps that she now realizes are contractions and shakes Sebastian. " Sebastian get up, it's time " she says. Sebastian gets up and calls mads about the situation as midnight gets the supplies. Sebastian comes back to the room and helps Grell get ready and be more comfortable for the birth. Grell grips the blankets tightly as she groans and hisses in pain. As hours and lots of screaming pass on Grell gave birth to healthy baby twins a red haired neko boy and a black with bits of red haired girl. Sebastian wrapped the twins up in bundles and holds the boy giving the girl to Grell. Grell holds the girl close to her and feeds her. Grell looks at Sebastian " well what should we name them " she says. " I think the girl should be named ruby " he says as Grell nods in agreement " then the boy will be named Sebastian he, SJ for short " she says. Sebastian looks at SJ as he nyas and latches on to the bottle and drinks like a little kitten. Grell smiles " I can tell you already like him " she says. " I do, both of them. You did wonderful Grell " he says. Grell smiles " and thank you for everything, Sebastian "

( to be continued )