Nervous

Sebastian is in his office nervous about being a father. Everyone knows that children really don't mix well with him. Midnight tries to help but with her laughing about mood swings and baby watch it didn't help at all. Sebastian sighs " I can't be a father midnight I'd be a terrible one " he says. " relax boss you'll be fine just try not to kill them on the first night ok? " she says with a grin. Sebastian sighs and bangs his head. Midnight keeps laughing at basically everything that'll happen soon now since Grell is 5 months expecting. Grell opens the door as zwei walks in with her " can you keep the noise down I'm trying to sleep! " she yells angrily and frustrated. She hadn't slept at all last night. Sebastian looks at her mainly at her stomach as it's very noticeable now and Sebastian finds it rather adorable. Grell looks at him " can you stop looking at me, I'm already hideous as it is right now " she says. " hideous? You look adorable especially now with that baby bump " Sebastian says. Grell gets embarrassed as she blushes " shut up " she says looking away. Sebastian gets up " I know I'm not the best person to have children with you and I know you hate me but I promise I'll try to be a good father to our children " he says. Grell looks at him " I didn't say I hate you, well ya I did hate you a lot but I don't hate you as much now " she says. Sebastian strokes her cheek " go back to bed my dear, I'll make sure everything is to your liking for now on " he says. Grell nods " come on zwei lets go to bed " she says as her and zwei go back to their room. Sebastian sighs. Midnight grins " you got the hots for her more now huh boss? " she asks. Sebastian looks at midnight and looks out the window " I'm just keeping her safe for now since she can't defend herself because of the pregnancy " he says.

( to be continued)