A deal

Grell looks around and spots Ronald " there's the blonde fucker " grell says to herself then runs to the alleyway and follows Ronald without him noticing. Ronald looks around going to the forest. Grell keeps following him and then shoves him to a tree and smashes his head on a boulder. Ronald groans and spits out blood " g grell " Ronald looks at grell. " tell me where no face is and how I can get to him! Now! " grell yells. Ronald gets up and fixes his goggles " he lives in a manor in this forest, I could let you in but you have to be a proxy first " Ronald says. Grell points her knife at his throat " you think I give a shit. Also I ain't gonna be a proxy to some freak of nature. Now I guess I'll have to bring him here myself I know one of his dear siblings so luring him should be easy. Also tell him an old friend of his said hi and that I'll be waiting here tomorrow night with his dear little sister " grell says going away. Ronald sighs and runs to the manor.

- the next night -

Grell is holding a tied up Stella and is in the forest waiting for Sebastian " come on no face " grell says. Stella struggles trying to get out. Grell kicks her down then sees Sebastian " took you long enough blank fucker " grell says looking at Sebastian. " leave my sister alone and leave " Sebastian says. " I'll only let her go if you bring me with you we need to talk " grell says " or I'll slit her throat and let you watch her die " grell glares at him. Sebastian looks at Stella and back at grell " alright fine I'll bring you to my manor only if you stop hurting my family and proxies " Sebastian says. " deal " grell says and lets Stella go. Sebastian sighs and brings grell to his manor.

( to be continued )
Song: hide and seek