♤♡Chapter six♡♤

Sam's p.o.v
Being woken by the sound of the nurses chatting while they're supposed to be working, is not pleasant. Off and on, I hear giggles and chatter come from outside my room, making Colby frustrated.  I sigh again as I hear obnoxious laughter erupt from outside. Colby had already gotten up and started pacing back and forth, as if he was going to lose his mind.

It was so Loud, I bet we wouldn't even be able to hear a fire alarm go off. Colby starts walking towards the glass door, looking at the two girls on the other side, one of them is holding a bottle of pills, while the other is holding a cup of water. Colby opens the door and stands there until they notice him.

They look at him and stop laughing. "I don't know if you can notice, but, there are patients that are trying to sleep. I would highly appreciate it if you would stop being so Loud." And with that, Colby slammed the door, making the nurses give them looks of surprise.

I just smile. He smiles back, and comes over and sits next to me. He gently grabs my right hand and stares at me in the eyes. "How are you feeling?" He asks occasionally squeezing my hand gently. "I'm feeling a lot better, thanks" I say, smiling. He pats my hand and takes out his phone.

"Its only 4:56 a.m, i know its early but, wanna play a game?" He asks turning off his phone with a click. "Sure" I smile.

He turns his phone on once again looking through his phone. After a while of scrolling, he smiles in satisfaction.

"Wanna play ispy?" He asks with a wide smile. I chuckle. "Okay, but we should turn on the lights" I suggest pointing to the light switch.

He smiles at me and goes to turn it on. "Right, right" he says more to himself. He comes back over and sits down.

"Okay, me or you start?" He asks waiting for an answer. "You can" I say, smiling at his sparkling blue eyes.

"Okay, I spy with my little eye.." He stops and looks around before continuing. "A blue object" he says, satisfied, all most as if it was the hardest question in the history of i spy.

"Umm..." I look around, scanning everything than surrounds Colby and I. "That pen?" I ask pointing to a pen on the hospital desk. He widens his mouth as if he just witnessed a murder. "I thought you weren't gonna get that, damnit" he smiles at me, I chuckle. "Okay, my turn!" I look around and spot a pink shirt on the couch.

"I spy with my little eye, a pink object" I cross my arms and squint at him slightly waiting for an answer.

He bites his lip in concentration and spots the couch. "That shirt" he says smiling like an idiot. "God danggit" I say laughing afterwards. "Okay, I spy with my little eye..a note with black ink?" He states, making it sound more like a question. "Oh..its just a diary entry i wrote.." I say, not wanting him to know I already wrote about him and I think he's cute; he'll think I'm weird.

He reaches over for it, and I just sigh and let him do so. He mumbles it under his breath, and smiles. He pulls me into a hug carefully. "Thank you, sam" he says playing with my hair slightly. "For what?" I ask, genuinely confused. "For this note, silly" he says and laughs. I laugh along and soon our laughs fill up the room.

"I spy.." Colby starts. We play for the rest of the night until the nurse came in to give me my second dose of medicine.

"Goodnight colby" I say smiling.

"Goodnight sweetheart"

••••••••••••••••••••♤♤♤
Yo guys I love my new update schedule! I hope I can keep it going :)