♤♡Chapter fourteen♡♤

Colbys p.o.v
I sigh heavily not believing what I just agreed to. But, it's too late now. I watch as Brennen shoots me a sinister smile and walks towards Sam.

He better not touch him.

He backs Sam up into his locker, while Sam is giving him a scared look. I see Sam look at me with pleading eyes, but I have to ignore it. I feel my stomach turn as I see him get punched in the stomach.

I decide to run away not wanting to see him get hurt. I take the $60 dollars out of my pocket and I carefully caress the stack of money. I'm so stupid.

♡■♡first period♡■♡

I sit in class bouncing my leg up and down nervous on what Sam will look like.

After a few minutes, all the kids arrive, but..no Sam.

I panic and scan the room one last time before running out of the classroom without hesitation. The teacher yells, telling me to come back, but of course I keep running.

I look around the whole school, and I mean the WHOLE school...exept the bathroom. I go into the boys bathroom, and hear sobbing come from a stall. "Sam?" I ask knocking on the stall that I am assuming he's in. "Go a-a-away!" He yells from the inside, while sobbing muffling his words a little bit.

I sigh and rest my head on the stall. "Please?" I ask sliding my hand down the door. I back away once I hear the stall unlock, followed by sniffles.

Sam wipes his tears with his sleeve and comes out. "What?" He asks, trying in a harsh tone, not succeeding. "Sam-" he cuts me off by crying again. I sigh. I try pulling him into a hug, but he pushes me away. "Why di-didnt you help me?" He asks, trying to hold back his tears.

I sigh. "I- I can't tell you.." he wipes his tears one last time before walking towards the door, stopping before walking out. "Forget it.." he mumbles enough for me to hear it. He runs out. "Sam wait!" I chase him down the hall, until I can't find him.

What have I done?