Heat

Lance would never know what it was like for his body to experience intense heats and periods of need, be it a rut or a heat. It was often hard for betas like him to understand why Alphas and omegas acted the way they did due to their biological differences, and thus, betas generally tended to get together with other betas. But Lance wanted to understand. Envied it, in a way. He wanted to know how two people could be so biologically obsessed with each other that their entire body supposedly 'burst aflame with sexual need'. And while he himself couldn't experience anything of the sort, having an Alpha pin him down in a rut was a pretty good way for him to gain a better understand.
"You're sure...?" Keith's voice was shaky, impatient; and his eyes even more so. Lance even swore he saw a red tint to his irises as he nodded, gasping as Keith tore at his clothes as soon as he'd given that small gesture.
"Really needy there, huh..."
Keith's chest heaved, muscles visibly straining for Lance's eyes as he himself got naked, revealing the massive, swelling cock of an Alpha. "I'm sorry...I need to fuck you..."
He flipped Lance onto his stomach effortlessly and mounted him, rubbing his cock head against his hole before pushing.
"Keith!" Lance cried out, struggling as panic flared up his stomach. Keith didn't listen to him, holding him down and trying to force his huge cock into Lance's ass. "Keith, wait! Keith!"
Only after several shouts did Keith pause just as he was about to push into Lance's hole, eyes flaring with frustration.
"Keith, I-I, I'm not wet...I need something else to get me wet. I'm a beta...remember? You...you can't put that huge thing in me without preparation, it'll split me apart..." He sunk into the bed, heart pounding as Keith slowly pulled back.
"S...sorry...I was wondering why it wasn't going in easily, and...that made me frustrated. Right. I forgot..."
Lance was quick to toss him a reassuring smile, grabbing the lube he'd prepared. "S'okay, bud. That was just a little scary. I mean...you're like, super fucking hung."
Keith followed Lance's eyes down to his cock as he lazily pumped himself while waiting for Lance to make himself wet enough to fuck. "Thanks. Come on...hurry. I'm sorry, I won't go blank like that again, I promise...but fuck, I'm so hot. Feel my cock, feel how hot it is." He grabbed Lance's hand and forced him to touch his cock without waiting for an answer, and just as he suggested, it felt like it was burning up with a fever or something.
"Does it...uh...hurt?" He asked, slicking up his fingers with lube before beginning to prod at his entrance, wincing. Keith didn't seem to pay his preparation much mind, eyes focused on his own cock.
"No, of course it doesn't hurt. Well, it may start to hurt my body if I go too long without fucking you, but it isn't the type of hurt you're thinking of." The Alpha's hips seemed to be subconsciously humping up into his hand without him even noticing; his cock was subconsciously trying to fuck whatever touched it.
Lance wasn't an omega, but even he could shiver at how hot that was. He didn't need to be an omega to find sex with a rutting Alpha unbelievably hot. A lot of betas tended to find it annoying given how commanding and needy Alphas could get, but that was right up Lance's alleyway.
"I...see..." He groaned, rolling his hips back into his fingers, and literally the moment his hips moved, Keith's eyes darted to watch his hole, eagerly awaiting his turn to use it for himself.
"So...your knot. It only shows up when you're about to cum?"
"Let me show you; you can find out firsthand." Keith was suddenly up on his knees, obviously getting anxious and impatient. He wasn't making any move to force himself onto Lance, though; just fidgeting around.
Of course. A beta can't make an Alpha go crazy. That should've been a reassuring thought; instead, it was just another bite of envy as Lance stretched his slicked up walls with his fingers, swirling three of them around inside of him.
"...okay. I think I'm ready—!" Keith jumped him, pressing toothy kisses down his neck.
"Fucking finally...I can fuck you now, right? You want me to do it now? I can put my cock in the hole?"
Lance scoffed. "You don't have to say 'cock in the hole', Keith; I know what 'fucking' means."
"Lance." Keith growled.
Oh sweet fucking catharsis. Lance shivered, goosebumps popping up all over his arms. There it was—the Alpha voice. Keith had just attempted to use his Alpha voice on him. It didn't shut him up or anything like it would an omega, but man did it have him turning around and presenting his hole in that way he knew Alphas loved.
"Have your way with me, Mr. Alpha."
"That's a dangerous thing to say." Keith mounted him and rubbed his cock against Lance's hole, growling from deep within his throat. "You're lucky I can't get you pregnant even if I knot you."
Lance gulped hard. "...do you...do you wish you could get me pregnant?"
Keith paused at that, eyes widening, as if he were imagining it. Lance's chest fell a bit at that.
"...do you wish you were with an omega right now and not me?"
He could see the gears turning in Keith's head, and his eyes too, as he observed Lance's body. Then, something about the Alpha rut in his eyes seemed to fade, and he stroked Lance's sides.
"Course not, Lance. You're the one helping me here. I'm happy it's you."
Lance wasn't so sure about that, but he let it go as Keith brought the head of his cock to his entrance before pushing in without warning.
"Keith!" Lance gasped, eyes flying wide open. He tried looking back, but Keith grabbed his head and shoved it into the bed, growling as his cock buried itself deeper and deeper inside of Lance.
"Quiet. I'm gonna fuck you nice and hard. I'm gonna fuck you until you understand I'm glad it's you beneath me and not some quivering omega."
Lance's rapidly beating heart stopped altogether at that, and he felt his chest swell with something akin to affection.
"That's better." Keith pinched at his nipples, paying attention to every inch of his body as he pressed his face into the back of Lance's neck. "You smell delicious."
"I'm not an omega on heat, I don't have a delicious scent..."
"omegas aren't the only ones that smell delicious." Keith groaned as his cock fitted itself completely inside of him. "I said you smell delicious. Deal with it."
Lance groaned at his Alpha voice, glancing back to see that Keith was...smiling.
There was something heartwarmingly precious about an Alpha smiling like that during sex. It didn't fit with his image of being a body for an Alpha to use whatsoever. So, he smiled back.
"Show me what your knot feels like, Alpha."

Tumblr: charlottexoyates