New shirt

Sometimes the dick is so good that Keith really can't help but grab onto something, and it just so happens that Lance is wearing a new shirt today. It's a navy blue turtleneck and it shows off all of Lance's muscles in a way too delicious to ignore. Even as he's being fucked into oblivion Keith notices, moaning his appreciation and gripping the fabric of the shirt at Lance's back tightly, body rocking up slightly with every hard thrust Lance's gives into him.
"More!" Keith moans out, fabric of Lance's jeans rubbing up against his bare thighs. His grip on the back of Lance's shirt tightens because he's so close. With Lance hitting his prostate dead on with every thrust he won't last long and he doesn't even care because he's so far gone in it, so lost in the sensation of Lance's hands gripping his ass, in the sensation of Lance's cock dragging against the clenching walls of his ass, so lost that all the sensual words Lance is whispering in his ear don't even make sense. They're just a mess of jumbled syllables and sounds that Keith always answers with loud moans and bounces of his hips to meet Lance's thrust.
"Harder!" And Keith doesn't even know what he's saying, "Lance, yes yes yes!" He moans, and then he gasps because Lance's is reaching in-between them and grabbing his weeping cock, sucking on Keith's neck and fucking into him hard.
"Cum, Keith," Lance moans into his neck, squeezing handfuls of his ass, "Fuck, I want you to cum for me. Give it to me, baby."
Keith's thighs shake, mouth opened wide, grip tight on Lance's shirt, rucking it up so that most of it sits balled in his fist as he cums into Lance's hand, moans caught in his throat.
"So good, baby, so so good." Lance moans, fucking Keith right through it. Keith's grip on the back of Lance's shirt doesn't slacken, even when his blurry vision clears slightly.
Damn. They got into all of this because Keith couldn't control himself around Lance's new clothes. He'll never admit it to Lance but he knows he's a fucking dork for that.

Service-top-lance ~ Tumblr