Somnophilia

They agreed to it. That Lance would turn in early and that Keith would come in later. Keith wasn't sure about it at first. Feels a little odd to do things to someone who can't object or consent but Lance assures him that he consents. And if it feels too weird then stop. No need to do something he's uncomfortable with.
Lance is fast asleep and he's always been a deep sleeper. He doesn't move at all when Keith starts fingering him open. Slick fingers pressing in and curing to stretch him. The only response he gets is Lance slowly getting hard with each press of fingers. Its only then that Keith feels that heat coiling in his gut.
Lance is so vulnerable and even in his sleep he's turned on. So Keith lines up and slowly presses his cock inside one inch at a time- in, out, in a little deeper, out again. Over and over until he's buried deep inside Lance, panting and moaning. Lance begins to stir a little so Keith slows down much to the dismay of his aching cock. What he'd give to just unload in him now...so that he'd wake up with his ass full of come. Could he make Lance come in his sleep? He's not sure but he wants to try so he keeps fucking slow into Lance and leisurely pumping his cock.
Lance starts to exhale out sighs with each thrust. He's waking up but not before he releases and sullies the sheets. That does it for Keith. He just made his lover come in his sleep and that satisfaction and pride makes his own cock erupt, breathing ragged moans into Lance's neck as he fills him up. Lance wakes at the tail-end of that full of thick come and horny like no one's business.
"Did you...make me come in my sleep?"
"Yes...I did," Keith pants. "Christ...that was hot."
"Then I'm guessing you liked it?" Lance asks with a salacious grin. "Want to do it again?"
"Fuck yes."

Credit to: rangoatemybabynsfw