Good boy

"Lay down."
It was an order, not a request - it made Lance's legs feel like jelly - his eyes wide as he felt his knees buckle and he fell down to the bed, eyes on the man before him. His swallowed as he watched him - the way he removed his clothes, revealing that tight body Lance knew all too well, and the way he looked at him - hot and unyielding - branding Lance more than any poker ever could.
He sucked in a breath as Keith straddled him - one knee raising and hips angling. Lance couldn't help but let his eyes roam over those tilted hips and down - his cock twitching at the sight.
"Now, you're going to be a good boy while I fuck your cock, understand?"
That phrase, it made Lance's whole body tingle and he nodded, his throat constricting - wanting to verbalize his consent but fuck, he was too choked up right now to say anything, with the way Keith looked right now and the way he was slowly lowering himself down onto him.
"Good boy," purred Keith as he seated himself on Lance's cock. "Now, you aren't going to cum until I tell you to."
Lance licked his lips, hips shuddering as Keith began to rock his hips - up and down, the sound of Lance's cock leaving that slickened entrance made him see stars and he panted - hips raising each time Keith's fell. Fuck, fuck, fuck. Lance's hand raised and Keith slapped it away.
"Don't touch me, you're going to make me come just from my ass."
"Yes!"
Lance's pulse pounded, hips rocking in time to Keith's - enjoying the way Keith's lips peeled back slightly, revealing a pleased smirk and the way he tossed his head back as he fucked himself on Lance's cock. Lance swore, knowing he might not last long - Keith was too hot and his hole too tight, but he was a good boy... he'd do as told. He'd not come until Keith told him to, he'd get Keith to come just from his ass.
He would do as told.

Deecherrydicks ~ Tumblr