Big

Keith doesn't know what he expects when he climbs into bed with Lance for the first time, but he knows it's not this.
"Hey, is everything okay? Lance asks him, sounding nervous as he runs his hands up and down Keith's thighs in an attempt to soothe him. Keith's eyes flicker up from where they're staring at Lance's impossibly large, impossibly hard, dick to Lance's eyes, the flush in his cheeks traveling down his shoulder and over his chest. They've already prepped, so Keith is more than ready to take some dick.... well, a normal sized one, that is.
"Do we need to stop?" Lance asks again, and his voice is impossibly caring and soft. Keith genuinely thinks about it for a moment, thinks about if he really wants to do this and get his ass destroyed by a boy with a big dick that he's been dating for about three months now. He comes to a conclusion very quickly.
"No, I want to keep going." He says, shaking his head, feeling the the need to get that monster inside of him anyway possible. He leans forward, pressing his lips to Lance's before the doofus can go on to ramble about something, his arms locking around Lance's neck, fingers threading through his hair. Lance makes a sort of humming noise into Keith's mouth, his hands coming to rest on the small of Keith's back as he adjust their position, pushing Keith's back into the mattress, his head falling to the pillows as Lance's tongue snakes into his mouth. His blood is alive with nerves, partly because, although it's not his FIRST first time, it's his first time with LANCE, and partly because he's never had something in him that's as big as Lance's cock so happens to be, so he feels a strange mix of nervousness and excitement. The excitement because, while yes this'll be the biggest thing he's ever taken, it'll probably feel like he's been stuffed completely full. And, being the masochist he is, Keith looks forward to the bit of pain he'll feel from the stretch of it all.
"Hurry up and fuck me, Lance." Keith breathes out as Lance moved his lips down a pale neck. Keith tilts his head, baring even more of his skin to Lance's touch, fingers raking through bronze hair as the skin of his neck is covered with bite marks and purple bruises.
"We're not fucking, Keith." Lance says, an amused grin on his lips, "We're being intimate, we're making love, we're-"
"Whatever we're doing, can we hurry up? I wanted you in me like yesterday." Keith complains, locking his legs tight around Lance's waist. Lance laughs, leaning back up to press his lips to Keith, slowly pushing forward, head of his cock sliding into Keith's slicked up hole. Much like Keith had predicted it stings despite the prep because Lance is just that big, and it almost feels like hours before he's fully sheathed in the heat of Keith's ass.
"Fuck, you're so big." Keith gasp out once Lance starts rocking his hips, his ass gaping around Lance's cock, stretched open wide, feeling nice and hot and full. He doesn't even notice the cocky grin that adorns Lance's face, can only rake his nails over Lance's back as the speed and force picks up, moans falling from his lips as Lance sets a brutal pace, throughly fucking him into the mattress. He's so big that he can't even really fit the whole thing in, Keith's ass is just way too tight to accommodate for something that size, and he's being fucked so good that he swears he can feel it in his stomach.
"MHMM, Ah, Yes, Lance, fucking ruin me, please!" Keith gasps, tears pricking at the corner of his eyes as Lance finally manages to get the whole thing in with one brutal thrust of his hips. Keith can't even clench his ass around Lance's cock, he's way too full and Lance is hitting every single spot so it feels way too good. His knees feel week and he throws his head back with a loud moan as Lance fucks him hard enough so that they can hear the sound of their skin slapping together, so that they can hear the lube squelching every time Lance pulls out to ram back in. His strokes are long, hard and fast enough that there's no room in between for Keith to even try to catch his breath. His moans turn to high pitched whines because God it hurts so fucking good, his rim, where he's being stretched, stinging and then that sting fading into blinding pleasure the deeper Lance's cock goes.
"That good?" Lance asks against his ear, and Keith frantically nods his head, nails raking over the muscles flexing in Lance's back. Lance tilts his hips just slightly and Keith's whine turns into a gasp as his prostate is slammed. His back arches up into Lance's chest, his toes curling as an unexpected orgasm wracks through his body, his cock jumping and leaking clear cum.
"Oh-Oh my God!" Keith gasps, cock still painfully hard as Lance fucks him through it, his legs shaking as the walls of his ass flutter around Lance's cock. Before he even stops cuming Lance is pulling out, grabbing him by his hips and flipping him over into his stomach. He pulls Keith's ass up by his hips, grip tight as he slips back into Keith's gaping hole with one hard thrust. Keith moans, trying to find a grip on the sheets.
God, it's going to be a long fucking night, and he's sure as hell going to be sore in the morning if Lance keeps this up. Hopefully he'll at least be able to walk.

Tumblr: service-top-lance